1.4//This Isn't Fair

Dedicated to @Boneybones for all the comments!

Aphmau

Pain is riveting through my body like a muffled loud speaker. But there is no mark tracing my body.

The pain is in my heart.

Slashing through my insides like a needle sewing through fabric. It was stitching my heart back together, but you see, the thread kept breaking. For there is nothing strong enough to mend a broken heart; cut so deep not even the oceans can compare.

I scream over and over in till my voice is stripped and raw. I couldn't take this pain. I just couldn't.

I run. I run away from everything. From the pain. From the grief. And from the betrayal.

How could he had thought this would make it all better? That I would suddenly become a better me with Garroth instead of him? It was a foolish idea.

My legs begin to burn like hell has been spawned, but I ignore the pain and run faster. The satisfaction of it all gave me a high I so desperately needed.

I drop to my knees in the middle of the dirt path and sob out.

"This isn't fair!" I scream. Silence. I stare up at the starry night sky and frown deeply.

"Huh Irene? Was this your plan all along? Rip me apart once and just when I get back on my feet you rip the ground out from underneath me again? Well look at me! I find this hilarious!" My voice drips with hatred. "Was this your high and mighty plan? Well, guess what? It's working perfectly!" I scream. I look down and then I burst loudly. "You're a stupid, stupid Divine! I cannot believe I showed my faith to you!" I scream.

And then, like a flash of white blinding over the entire sky, a women appears. Her skin is the color of honey and her hair is raven black. Her eyes are a hazelnut brown and her body is covered in a white cloak. A white glow is settled around her body frame, dust fragments springing from her body.

The women gives me a melancholy look. A sad smile spreads across her face and a tear falls from her eye. Then, a soft, powerful voice whispers into the air. It's nearly inaudible, but I can make out the soft words she speaks.

"That is no way to speak of your mother..."

Authors Note
__________________

Hey lovelies! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! So sorry it's so late, I had no ideas whatsoever! So if this is kinda off today, please let me know. I felt like I had to update you guys since last chapter was so dramatic!
Lots of love, Blue💙