19

When I woke up Logan's arms where wrapped around me. I never want to move. I have never felt this cliché in my entire life. I feel like everything that is happening with Logan and I is coming out of some movie. I honestly love him so much but at this point I need a break from this town. I know I have school but I don't even care. I grabbed my phone and texted Hailey saying "Hey wanna go a road trip Friday?"

Hailey: Yeah, where do you want to go?

Me: Anywhere I just want a break from this town and I have a feeling this week will be even more stressful.

Hailey: I hope it's not. I will talk to you more at school I need to get ready.

It was still only six and I didn't know if I should wake up Logan. I just decided to go and get myself ready and wake him up at six thirty. He never takes a long time to get ready so there is no point in waking him up and side tracking me from getting ready. School only started about two months ago and I am already so tired of this school year. I have the rest of this year and next year till I graduate and finally leave this school.

I used to have a future planned. I knew what I wanted to do after high school but now I have no clue what I am going to do with my life. I don't have a college picked out. I just need to focus on leaving this town. I need to get out of here, I am not sure how much longer I can stay here.

Growing up in the town has been horrible. Yes there have been good memories but there are more bad than good. College is my way out of this town, I have to get out. I started to think of what I want to do and what I want to go to college for. I should become a lawyer. I have always wanted to be a lawyer. I grabbed my laptop and started to look at colleges.

After looking for about an hour I finally found a college that looked nice to go to. It was in California. That's far away from this town, I was finally getting my life back on track. I keep thinking about colleges and looking at more till I remembered that I needed to get ready. I forget that I had to go to school, I was so busy looking into colleges and thinking about the future I zoned out.

I got out of bed and went to get ready. About a half an hour later I was ready, I was not looking forward to going to school. I guess I needed to go wake Logan up. I can never wake him up since he is such a heavy sleeper, so I went downstairs and got a cup of cold water. I did not feel bad for doing this.

I dumped the water on Logan and he woke up screaming, I ended up running to the bathroom and locking myself in there so he wouldn't hurt me for waking him up.

"Zoey come out here."

"Why?"

"Because I love you."

I slowly opened the door. Logan threw water at me then he grabbed me and kissed me. I loved kissing him. Kissing him was heaven. It feels so amazing. I feel so happy being with him. He is my everything. My love, my forever.

I was already ready so I decided to go downstairs and make him breakfast while he got ready. At this point I loved going to school because that means I get to show him off to everyone and honestly that is wonderful.

By the time breakfast was done, he was downstairs already eating it. When we were done eating we left for school. The whole day was boring. I dealt with people calling me slut and all this other shit behind my back but I mean it was completely worth it because I had him. Which was the best feeling ever in my entire life. 

When we got to school, I was shaking. I still have bad anxiety being here. Logan grabbed my hand and held it. He walked me to class and kissed me before he left. I went in the class and sat down and a few minutes later the bell rang. The class dragged on and on.

Monday was probably the slowest day of all. During lunch me and Hailey talked about going on the road trip, and I am so excited. I love road trips.

After school I was waiting for Logan in the front of the school. He was taking a lot longer than normal. I got a text and I checked.

Unknown: Wondering where Logan is?

Me: Who is this?

Unknown: Your boyfriend is going to be hurt unless you do not do what we say.

Me: What do you want? Why are you doing this?

Unknown: Your lovely boyfriend got involved with the wrong people. Now there is a blue car in the parking lot. Get in it and you will see your boyfriend walking free.

I didn't know what to do. So I went to the car. This guy pushed me in the back seat and started to drive away. Out of the window I saw Logan running out to the front of the school. My phone went off and the guy who pushed me in the car, took my phone and backpack.

This was a huge nightmare.

-----
Hey readers! I'm so sorry I haven't updated. A lot of things have been happening, but now I'm back. So I hope you enjoy!