13

Everything was going right in my life for once. My dad was home and safe. Logan said he loved me. How can anything be better? I never been so happy.

My dad and Logan where catching up while my mom and I where cooking dinner for them. My mom invited Logan to dinner and I think Logan and me are going to tell my parents that we are dating.

I hope we are doing the right thing by telling them. We all go and sit down at the table and I'm sitting next to Logan. I look at him and he grabs my hand under the table.

We all just sit in silence for a few minutes until I say," Mom, dad, we have something to say. Logan and I are dating."

I look down scared at what they will say. They don't say anything for a while. My dad finally says," Finally, I knew this would happen. Took you guys forever to realize you liked each other. Isn't this great honey?"

My mom looks teary eyed. "My baby is finally growing up."

We all finished dinner and Logan and I went to my room. My parents trust we won't do anything we aren't supposed to do. Honestly I think Logan is the only guy they will ever allow in my room.

For a while I just layed next to Logan with his arm around me. Then he pulled me closer to him. He said," I'm really happy we told them about us. It didn't go as bad as you thought it would."

We just layed there watching family guy. I could stay like this forever. I love being next to him.

I slowly feel myself fall asleep. A while later my eyes start to open and I look around and I see Logan peacefully sleeping. He looks happy.

At the end of my bed I see my cat and I try to whisper it's name so it will come to but it won't listen. At some points I wonder why cats are my favorite animals.

Cats are amazing and sometimes dogs suck. Maybe if I got the dog I wanted I would like dogs.

I keep thinking about Scott. Why hasn't he told Logan? Or what if he has and Logan doesn't want to talk about it. Thinking back I think I met Scott when I was younger.

Scott most likely played soccer with me and Logan. I honestly think I should tell Logan. I mean what's the worst thing that can happen. I shook Logan and he woke up.

"Logan we need to talk."

He seemed worried and said in a low voice,"What about?"

"A while back while my bad was in the hospital your cousin I guess Scott and I dated." After I told him that I explained the whole story.

I had no clue what he would say. Actually he said nothing. He just got up and walk out of my room. I heard the front door slam.

I just started crying. I couldn't stop crying. I can't even think straight. He walked out. I called Hailey.

Turns out I can't talk to people on the phone while crying. All Hailey said was that she was coming over right away.

Hailey got to my house in a record breaking time. Less than three mintues. She came up to my room and just wrapped her arms around me.

While crying and barley breathing I explained to her everything that happened. I haven't felt this hurt in such a long time. I thought Logan would act different but honestly I don't know what the hell is wrong with him.

Logan never acted like this before. I felt my heart hurting.
-------
Hey sorry for never updating school is very stressful. Yay drama finally I didn't like the idea of them being "happy".