17

Why? That was all I was think and it was for many things. Why did Logan leave? Why did I cut? Why would Heather hate me so much? Why is my life so screwed up? I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it.

  Logan probably didn't want a girlfriend with so many problems so hell he left me. Why did I care so much? It's not like I love him. Wait do I love him? I think I love him. So many questions I just started crying again. I heard the door open but I didn't care. I felt someone put there arm around me. I looked up and it was Scott. Just kidding it was Logan. I really did think it was Scott for some reason.

  Logan looked me in the eyes and it looked like he was crying. Wait why was he crying?

We just stared into each others eyes. He said,"Why?"

  "I always used to cut. After my dad I cut. When Heather took Scott I cut. Heather used to bully me she always has. But this time was worse. Being called a slut, whore, bitch. I snapped I couldn't take it anymore. I always wanted to kill myself but I didn't want Heather to think he beat me. When I cut it makes me feel better."

                 Logan's P.O.V.

    After hearing all that I hugged her even tighter. That's what happened to my sister no one knew I had a sister because she committed suicide. She was the only person I could go to for anything. I said," Please promise you won't cut again."

   "I promise."

    "I can't risk losing you too." I started crying. I never wanted to lose Zoey she was the best thing that happened for me she changed me. The reason I'm a jerk is because after my sister I was pissed at everybody so I turned to drugs and the wrong people.

  I said,"I had a sister and she committed suicide. After she did I became the person I am. But Zoey you changed me. You are the best thing that had ever happened in my life." She looked up at me and kissed me.

                                                        Zoey's P.O.V.

    This was the best kiss we ever had. We kissed until we needed air but I didn't want to break the kiss. I loved him but I don't know if he loved me back. He broke the kiss and smiled at me. My stomach growled and he picked me up and took me to the kitchen. He sat me down and went into the freezer and grabbed the pizza rolls and put them in the oven.

  We talked and then I asked," Why did you run out earlier?"

   " I knew Hailey knew why you were crying so I went to the school and she told me. So I went up to Heather and told her off and dumped her food on her. Then I flipped her off." He did all that for me.

  The oven went off and he grabbed the food. He grabbed a plate for me and when I tried to grab one he grabbed it and fed it to me. Once I ate we went and sat on the couch. We were talking about our favorite music and I said," One direction and Onerepublic are the best."

   He said," One direction is good but they act gay." I punched him. He laughed and said," I need to teach you how to punch." I punched him harder in the stomach and this time I knew it hurt because he held his stomach.

   He turned on the Tv and Scooby Doo. He was about to turn it until I said,"Don't turn it." I love Scooby Doo. It was my childhood show.

   "Your weird but that's why I love you." Wait he said he loves me.

    "You love me?"

    "Yes, Zoey I love you. You are the best damn thing that ever has happened in my love. I love you."

     "I love you too Logan."

------------

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated. School just started and I already have a lot of homework. Thanks for reading. Until next time.