chapter 1: Fat Ugly Ass

Start from the beginning

When they got home, my father beat me for not going to school. My mother and Jack stood there watching and laughing. I wasn't supposed to tell anyone what happened. Ever since that day, whenever something didn't go the way they wanted, they hit me. Since I haven’t shifted yet, I couldn’t fight back. Even if I did shift, I still couldn't do anything about it. I didn't have enough money to leave on my own and I couldn't go to social services either. My parents have the money to make any problem go away. I just wonder why they haven’t done the same to me.

              "Hey bitch, I’m talking to you." Tami’s clone and best friend (and just as much of a bitch as she is) Claire said, stopping in front of me. Knocking me from memory lane, I ran into her. She fell back on her ass and before I could apologize, I was flat on my face again and then the pain came. Tami, Claire, and their group of friends were beating me and I couldn't do anything about it.

When I got to school, I was bloody and in pain. Looking at the time, I realized I missed the first two classes. Luckily, the hallway was empty, but it was short lived when I heard the bell for break, and soon the hallway was crowded with students. When they saw me, they started laughing and calling me names.

           "Look what the cat dragged in?" someone said

“Fat shit" a boy named Alex said.

     "She’s five times the size of Barney" someone else in my class laughs

            "What a cow" more people stop and laugh.

I didn’t want them to see my tears, so I started to walk faster. I didn't go to the bathroom because I knew what they would do to me if I put a foot in there. Just as I was about to turn the corner, I hit a wall of hard muscles. I look up into the face of Jessy Skit, the boy I have been crushing on for the past two years now.

"Sorry", I mumble. He didn't even look my way, just kept walking. My eyes follow him like a love-sick puppy, which I guess I was. The others seem to have notice too because they were making jokes about how Jessy wouldn't look my way even IF I looked like Beyoncé. Then I heard my brother call out, "don't even think about it bitch. No one would want to touch an ugly, fat virgin like you." more laughs. I got up but only to be knocked down once again. This time when I look up, my breath stops. Cold green eyes glaze into mine. Kane Darkman, the Alpha's son. His eyes widen for just a second before going emotionless. My heart beats faster than I ever thought it could and one word came to mind.

            Mate!

 My heart felt like it would burst from happiness. Thoughts about Jessy Skit clear from my mind before it was replaced with Kane. Because I was checking him out, I didn't notice the hall had gotten really quiet. Everyone, humans and werewolves, were watching us. I must have said the word out loud. Humans, with confusion in their eyes. Werewolves, with hate and disbelief.

I look around at the faces of my brother, Tami and Claire and smile. My mate will protect me, love and cherish me. I was going to be the next-in-line alpha female. Those were the last words I thought before I heard his voice.

              "Why would I be mates with someone like you?" he asked with a smirk on his face. He looks down at me, while more insults follow. "My mate is not someone who weighs more than my truck or an ugly ass like you. I can smell you haven't shifted yet, and I do not smell that you’re my mate. If you ever say something like that again, I will fucking kill you, bitch!" with that he was gone. Then the bell signaled that break time over. While a lot of humans move, some of them, with almost all the werewolves gave murderous looks. "Ah!" I scream as pain shot through my back.

             "If you ever said something like that again, I will kill you myself!" Jack said in my ear. "How the fuck are we related?!" I heard him say as he walked away. I was crying now.

             "You’re so slow bitch" another kick. "Only male werewolves can identify their mates." it was true, and I was not male. So how could I say he’s my mate? Probably because my insides have gone haywire and the wolf that I thought was dormant, was telling me that he is. Feeling so much pain, I ran –more like hobbled-outside into the woods.

          Kane POV

           That ugly ass, fat bitch! How dare she?! How dare she say something like that?! There is no way in hell that we're mates. No, the fates couldn't be so cruel. No they wouldn't. I don't want a mate, not right now. But when I do find my mate, it would be someone sexy as sin. Not a diseased cow. I stop, my insides boiling. It took all my will power not to go back and ring her fat neck.

            Mate! Go back to mate! My wolf Kenny was saying. I stopped dead in my tracks.  My heart was beating fast.

           No! I shot back at him. That fat shit is not our mate! I scream at him.

          Yes, that is mate. Mate will give us power and strong pups. Kenny went on.

            No, she is not

            Yes, she is. Go back now Kane.

    No, I don't want a mate and defiantly not her, I told him. Closing my mind, I send a message to her through the mind link we wolves share, even though she hasn’t shifted yet, we were able to communicate.

          Lidia Stone, I don't want you as my mate. i reject you.

________________________________________________________________________________

how do you like it? too much for the first chapter? comment and let me know what you think. vote and like. fan too, i have other stories.