Part 9: The Clan, part 1

Start from the beginning

Aron: It's alright. I'm used to calm him down when he gets angry and transforms. It's harder for younger ones at first to handle their anger.
Y/n: Did you get hurt?
Aron: No. But Jungkook might need something for that ankle, it's bleeding.
Y/n: Oh no! *runs to Jungkook*
Y/n: Can i help you in any way? I'm so sorry that i got you angry, i just had to burst out my anger to someone and it unfortunately happened to be you.
Jungkook: It's okay. I'm sorry, i haven't told you everything.
Aron: But... she knows now.
Jungkook: She has known since last night.
Aron: You told her?!!!
Jungkook: She would have found out anyways later!
Aron: Yongguk hyung will kill you! You know that NO ONE should know about this! And-
Jungkook: I know. I'm one of those who has most of friends who know about this.
Y/n: Yongguk hyung? You know him also?
Aron: Of course i do. He's our clan's leader.
Jungkook: Did you really have to tell that?
Aron: Why not? She knows our secret, why then hide something?
Y/n: He's right, i like him.
Jungkook: Well now she knows exactly what i was trying to hide from her. Yongguk hyung is our leader and he doesn't like that we tell to other people what we truly are. So, i'm in trouble now when you know about this, and i told you to stay away from him so he won't find out that you know about this. It maybe would have worked and i would be in safe.
Aron: Maybe. You know Yongguk hyung well and he tends to find out things.

»So that's what he was talking about. I really do owe something to Aron, he still saved me.»

Y/n: Could we now please do something to Jungkook's ankle?
Jungkook: Yeah, this hurts a bit. Thanks hyung.
Aron: Would you have liked to see y/n's dead body there?!!
Y/n: Woah, that's bit too much.
Jungkook: Well no i wouldn't.
Aron: Y/n, is your home empty?
Y/n: No... mom and dad and of course our cat are there. Why do you ask?
Jungkook: They don't know me and they'd be just worried about my ankle and ask about it. Btw, do we smell like wet dog?
Y/n: Forget it, i was angry.
Aron: You two actually looked like a fighting couple. xD
Jungkook & y/n: ... *blushes*
Aron: But now that ankle. The only choise is to bring him to the camp.
Y/n: What camp?
Jungkook: Our clan's camp. Every clan has their own camp.
Y/n: Do you live there?
Aron: No we don't. Only the leader and his family. Of course we can be there over night also but usually we just spend time there.
Y/n: I see... i can help Jungkook to walk.
Jungkook: Mm... i don't think that it's good idea for you to come there.
Aron: Jungkook is right. Yongguk hyung won't like that. He doesn't let any one come to the camp since it's in secret from other clans.
Jungkook: *talking to you* You'd better now just go to your home. If you come very close the camp, Yongguk hyung might smell you.

Jungkook tried to get up and he managed to do that after little while of thinking how to do that, he didn't let you to help. Aron tried to keep him up but it seemed to be hard.

Y/n: Aron, how about if you transform and i help Jungkook on you and you carry him then?
Aron: Or, Jungkook transforms and goes with 3 legs.
Jungkook: Don't even think about that. You got me in this situation so you shall also help me.
Aron: I'm your hyung, remember to talk properly or you will stay here.

»Oh Jesus Christ with Koreans and the way they should talk...»

"Can't you just transform now?!" You asked.

Aron: Well it's not that good for him to be there since my fur touches his wound...
Jungkook: And no one knows when you washed your fur last time! I don't want my wound to get inflamed!
Aron: Well wolf's fur is never too clean for a wound.
Y/n: I think it's better if i help you to hold Jungkook since it looks like that you'd fall in any moment if i don't help.

Aron and Jungkook let you come bit unwillingly but they knew it well that it's better if you come with them. Even though Yongguk wouldn't like that.

Aron lead the way and he said that you were already in half way when you had walked for 15 minutes. The camp must be far in the forest.

Y/n: I thought that this forest isn't big since after walking to one way for about 1km, you can see someone's home.
Aron: Well actually, you live in "countryside" since this forest is biggest one in Busan. You just have been walking to that way were the forest is ending.
Y/n: Oh i understand. Jungkook, were we in this forest last night?
Jungkook: Yeah.

After a while Aron said "We are close to the camp, right Jungkook?"

Jungkook: I think so...
Aron: Use your nose pabo.
Jungkook: *smells the air* Yep. L hyung has been here a while ago.
Aron: And Yongguk is in the camp. The wind comes from the camp so we can smell well and they won't smell y/n.
Y/n: Haha, very funny. Stop playing with your noses and walk.
Aron: I think that you should go back now so Yongguk won't notice you, y/n.

You heard some steps near by, but you noticed that boys had noticed them before since they are all tense now, of course.

Aron: The wind changed it's way. Oh no..
Jungkook: He has noticed...

And right after that, a growling black wolf came out from bushes.

____________________________________________________________________

~ Iiris