Chapter Eight

I woke up screaming, beads of sweat covering my forehead. My mum came running into the room, "Lily I heard you screaming are you ok?" she said sitting down on my bed. "I had a bad dream" I told her. "Its ok sweetie, it was only a dream. Try and get some sleep" she told me kissing my head. "Night mum, love you" I told her. "Goodnight baby girl, love you too" she said pulling the door to. I laid back as my dream came flooding back to me.

*I was in the corridor at school with Adam, Anya and her gang appeared around the corner. I tried to run but was grabbed by Adam, Adam pinned my arms down as Anya beat me up. I struggled free and stumbled up the corridor and out the door. The doorstep seemed to seem miles from the floor, it was a cliff. Adam and Anya's group came towards me. Anya pushed me off and Adam stood and laughed. *

I shivered as I thought back over it all, hours passed by and I couldn't get back to sleep. As the sun started to shine through the curtains, I dragged myself out of bed and went downstairs. I sat at the table and poured out some cereal, I could barely keep my eyes open. I spooned the cereal and put it to my mouth, spilling milk down myself. "Lily you look shattered go back to bed" my mum said. "I cant I have school" I said yawning. "I'll phone them now and tell them you aren't coming in. Besides it Friday anyway so you're not going to miss much" she replied. "Sure thing mum" I said as I headed back upstairs. I flopped down on my bed and fell asleep straight away.

Adam's POV:

Lily wasn't at school today, I hoped she was ok. I figured I would go see her tonight, Anya and her little gang weren't so mouthy lately maybe they got in shit. I found my mind wandering back to Lily when I was in class, I heard a thud on the table as the teacher smacked the ruler onto my desk. I almost jumped out of my skin, "Mr Lambert would you care to pay attention, you never know you might just learn something" said my science teacher Mr Ainsworth. Damn I hated this guy he was such an obnoxious twat, I rolled my eyes and pretended to listen. School was dragging, I gazed around the room and noticed a guy at the back I hadn't seen before. He had blonde hair with black streaks, a black shirt, red tie, black skinny jeans and red and black boots. He was quite good looking, I wondered who he was. He looked as bored as I did, he was chewing gum and tapping his pen on the table. "Mr Ratliff, stop tapping the pen and pay attention" the teacher snapped. He rolled his eyes and put his pen down, finally the bell rang for end of period. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door, stopping at my locker to pick up my next lessons books.

I span round and walked straight into someone knocking his books over. "Oh damn im real sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I said leaning down to pick up their books. As I looked up I saw a pair of deep brown eyes looking into mine. "Its cool, I should have been looking. Tommy-Joe Ratliff" he said holding out his hand. "Adam, Adam lambert" I replied shaking his hand.  As I stood up I noticed he was a bit shorter than me, "so you're new here?" I asked. "Yeah, I just transferred from another school" he replied. "Awesome" I said smiling, "Yeah maybe you can show me around" he replied smiling back. I almost died, his smile, his eyes and his luscious pink lips. "yeah sure thing" I told him as we walked up the corridor.

Tommy's POV

Wow my first day at a new school, I was practically crapping myself. I was so nervous and had so many questions. My mum pulled into the school as I climbed out, "Have a good day hunnie" she said kissing my cheek. "Eurgh mum!" I said wiping my cheek and kissing her back. My first lesson was science, I hated it with a passion and this teacher seemed like a total twat. I sat at the back of the class bored outta my brain, I saw another guy at the front gazing around the room. Damn he looked as bored as me, he turned round and looked at me. Dark hair quiffed up, black skinny jeans, a black  t-shirt and some awesome boots. He had bright blue eyes and beautiful pink lips, wow I though he's fucking hot! As the teacher had a go about me tapping my pen, the guys eyes turned back to the front. The bell rang for end of lesson, thank fuck for that boredom is over! I stood up and wandered out of class, my mind drifted back to that guy and I didn't realise I was about to walk into someone. My books fell to the floor as I bent down to pick them up, "Oh damn im real sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" said a voice. Soft and gentle his voice sounded amazing. I looked up and put the face to the voice it was the guy from class. I blushed as I realised just how blue his eyes were, "Its cool" I managed to get out. I introduced myself and he said his name was Adam lambert, damn what an awesome name! I was totally mesmerised by him, he offered to show me around. I almost screamed in excitement, keeping my cool I replied "yeah sure". He smiled at me, his smile made me go weak at the knees, jeez Tommy pull yourself together I told myself as we walked up the corridor.

I sat up in bed and looked at my clock, shit 5pm! I've slept all day, I heard the doorbell ring as I climbed out of bed. "Lily you've got a visitor" my mum called up the stairs. I pulled on some jogging bottoms and a tank top and walked downstairs, Adam was standing at the bottom chatting to my mum. "Hey Adam, what are you doing here?" I asked stretching. "Hey Lily, thought I would come see how you are. You look knackered girl!" he said. "Always the flatterer Adam" I said tutting and crossing my arms. I gestured towards the front room, "Have a seat, can I get you a drink or anything?" I asked. "Nah im good thanks, so how are you?" he asked. "Meh tired, how's school?" I replied. "School is cool, why are you tired do you not go to sleep at night?" he said smiling. "Yes I do sleep, but I didn't last night I had a nightmare. You were in it" I told him. "Me?" he questioned, "Yeah you teamed up with Anya and her group and pushed me off a cliff" I told him. "That's silly, I would never do that" he said.

I knew he cared about me, I felt something for him. The way he smiled sent shivers down my spine, I loved the way his eyes sparkled and I loved spending time with him. Did I have a crush on him???