To fast to realize

Crimson's P.O.V

I jumped out of bed, dressed, and ran down two floors to where the boys were. "Hey baby" I cooed, picking them up. "Mommy!" They said in unison hugging me. "Let's go eat." I said to all four of my kids, absent mindedly touching my stomach and looking into the future, happy to see that within a week they'll be FOUR new members of my family plus Cinderella's child. We all sat down in the kitchen and I fixed some omlets and french toast for breakfast. Everyone dug in except for me because I had to go throw up, thanks to morning sickness. I was scrubbing my teeth when Damian walked in, leaning againt the door frame. "Hey, why'r ya brushing your teeth? So.. vigorously?" He asked. I smiled spitting out my toothpaste in the sink and rinsing it down. I turned to him and hugged him tightly. I put my head in the crook of his neck and breathed in deeply. I lifted my head and whispered in his ear "Because, thanks to you, were doing to have four new kids a week from now..." I smiled when he shivered and I pressed my lips to my mate claiming mark on his neck. He moaned and I pulled back laughing. "Don't get so excited! It's only 10 in the morning and I've already thrown up!" I laughed. He shook his head at me and pulled me into his arms and carried me downstairs.

Damian threw me down on the couch and climbed beside me, wrapping us both in a blanket. He burried his face in the crook of my neck and sighed. "I wish we could do this more often..." He sighed. I said, "We can, Damian. We can mess with time remember?" I laughed at his embarrassed face.

"Mom? Dad?" Winter asked coming into the living room. We sat up to look at her as she sat down in a big chair opposite us. "Yes, my daughter?" I asked. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for leaving. I was scared and I didn't like the fact that we didn't have a father, it was weird that we were growing so fast. I was just crepped out. Autumn showed me what she saw. What happened between you and your father, the amazing mass of power you have. I'm scared of mine. I don't want to hurt anyone." She whispered as a tear fell from her eye. "We will help you, my daughter. " Damian said proudly. I beemed up at him and he smiled back down at me, hugging me closer. "Thankyou." She said leaving the room and going outside to talk with her sister and brothers.

The next few days passed by impossibly fast. They boys grew to fast for us to even realize it seemed. We trained them and the girls to use their powers and fight physically as well. I loved my family and prayed daily for guidance, protectance and assurance for our family. I thanked God for the four new children that would soon be in my family...

*New Year's!*

I gasped and called for Damian as the labor pains started.

"Crap!" He said kneeling beside me and taking my hand. I screemed and Autumn came in, telling me Winter was with Ella, helping with her dilivery.

At 11:59 PM two of my children- A boy and girl- Benjamin and Sophia were born. At Midnight... Two more of our children were born, another boy and girl- We named them Apollo and Diana.

Right after Benjamin was born, I'd felt a pull. Benjamin's soul mate was Ella's daughter Annabelle. I'd also turned Ella into a half breed, as well as Alex.

*January 1. 10:00 P.M.*

Crimson's P.O.V.

I quickly ran down the stairs flicking the lights on and rushing to the door. I flung it open only to see a young girl, about the age of five fall to the ground in a cold shivering heap. "Oh my god..." I whispered scooping her up in my arms. She looked at me once with droopy eyes and shut them completely.  Looking at her face, I realized she was from the orphanage, but.... What in the world would possess her to come here? I looked up to the heavens and silently asked. 'Did you send her here, my Lord?'. I slamed the door shut and walk into the laundrey room. I grab a large towel to dry her off. I ignited the fire in the other room while wrapping the towel around the young girl. and thought... Didn't Cahal work at the orphanage? I walked into the other room and laid the girl on the couch in front of the fire place. I quickly ran and got a thick blanket and replaced it where the towel was. I put the towel in her hair and started drying it. I picked her up and laid down on the couch holding her to me. After laying there for a little while I Realized her heart was fixing to give out, I pushed her hair out of the way and bit her neck. 'I'm sorry...' I thought into her mind and explained everything to her, so she wouldn't be scared when she woke up. I sighed. I just made a yound innocent girl.... one of me......