Waking up from dreams.

*Crimson Dreaming*

 I strode across the cold damp floor of the basement to the jail cell. The moon was shining in through the small window, partially blocked by clouds. I gripped the bars and peeked inside. I gasped at who it was. Cole. His hair was mangled with blood. I sniffed the air. It was his. He had scars all over his body, with blood dried on his body as well. He wasn't wearing a shirt or shoes, just shorts. He was turned away from me and there was a large scar running  in a slant like manner across his back from his right shoulder to his left side. It had made a huge indention in his skin. His arms were chained to the wall but he'd somehow twisted around so the chains were crossed.  "Cole...?" I wispered. His back stiffened and he turned slowly to me. "What do you want." He spat. He had a scar across his left eye from his eyebrow to the bridge of his nose. "Well, you betrayed me, pretended to love me, worked for my evil father, lied, lied, lied, and lied. You acted as if I was your mate. So, I thought I'd come here and kill you myself. Durrrr" I smiled evily. He gulped. "Well it's your fault im in this mess! Look at all these scars covering me! THIS is your fault." He said. I laughed. "No Cole, it's not. It's your fault for gettin mixed up with my family.  I told you my story yet you still came back here to my dad. You're just a sad excuse for an immortal.  You should've listened..." I said ruefully. I used my strength to pull the bars apart and stepped in. He stepped back a step each time I took a step toward him. His back crashed against the wall. I laughed loudly and he gave me a confused look. "I find it funny that a 6'2" guy is scared of a 5'6" girl." I said. I put my hands on his chest and sent my fire into him. he arched his back from the pain consuming his chest. The fire burned his heart, his lungs, his entire chest. He colapsed towards the ground, the chans keeping his partially up. I squatted down in front of him. "Please. Stop." He groanded in pain. I lifted his head up by his chin. "I thought I loved you." I spat. "It's to late. You're dieing tonight. Good Bye, Cole...." I kissed him lightly, sending him into his death by kiss. The kiss of death. I walked slowly out of the cold basement and into the winter air. Snow was falling, a blanket already coating the ground. Damian was sitting on a rock. He looked up, the full moon behind him. He walked towards me slowly. "I love you, Crimson." He said sweetly, pulling me to him and kissing me. "What happened here tonight is done. the past is the past. It can't be changed. Now, let's live our future." I said quietly as Alex came from behind a tree. He came and hugged me. "I'm so proud of you Crimson." He said, I could tell from his voice he was smiling, but was still sad I'd had to go through this.  "I love you guys!" I squeeled pulling them into a group hug.

*Crimson no longer dreaming*

I groaned and tried rolling over. WHAT THE HELL! Tried? Then I remembered last night. I covered my face with my hand and dragged it across my face. Gah. My life is so cheesy. LIKE A  ROMANCE NOVEL! Stupid bitch ass dad. gah. I laughed at my situation. SUPER CHEESY! Though last night mighta been the worst of all. Damian heard me and looked at me, with only one open. "What's so funny?" he asked. "Our lives are so cheesy we might as well be a pot full of fondu!" I exagerated, maybe.... He laughed at me. "Psh. I'm goin over to Alex" I said climbing out of the bed.

He growled lightly to which I laughed at and plopped down on Alex's bed. He groaned and rolled over. "What the hell woman! Make me a sammich!" He said keeping his eyes closed. I laughed. "Get your boyfriend to do it!" He scoffed, and peeked one eye open at me. "I would if I had one! OOH! Maybe I'll find a human!" He squeeled the last part. I hugged him close to me n I heard Damian growl. I turned over and looked at him. He was sittin on the edge of his bed, being all jealous lookin. "OOH you jealous I hugged your brother but not you?" I teased. He nodded his head like a dog. I laughed and dissappeared, reappearing behind Damian's back. Alex saw me but I put a finger to my mouth, shushing him. He grinned. "What!?" Damian snapped. "You think it's funny the girl I love just disappears on me AND goes snugglin with my gay brother but not ME!" I laughed silently. I stayed on my knees on the bed behind him as he bent over putting his elbows to rest on his legs while puttin his head in his hands. "Why do I have to act like a stupid jealous alpha!? She's not even my mate yet!" I bent over and wrapped my arms around him under his arms, untwining my hands. "I love a jealous Alpha." I wispered in his ear as he shivered. I smiled. I wrapped my arms tighter around him. He sighed. "I LOVE your hugs!" He said. I laughed and sat beside him.  He wrapped his arms around my waist and I leaned into him. Alex stood on his bed then jumped to mine in the middle. "FOOD! I have NOT forgotten you my dear one!" Alex said glaring looking between us. I jumped off the bed, pulling Damian up, and grabbing Alex by his sleve to pull him up to. I dragged them downstairs in their PJ pants with no shirts on. Let me tell you. The other guests were deffinately checkin us all out. I glared at the girls who checked out Damian. I would've kissed him just to tell everybody he was mine, but I'd never kissed him before. I wasn't gonna ruin our first kiss cause of jealousy. So I just kissed him on the cheek. He grinned down at me and wispered in my ear. "Who's jealous now?" I could tell he was smirking. I turned my head "ME!" I said excitedly like I'd won a million bucks. 'She gets excited over the most random things.....' Alex thought. I turned to him and scoffed. 'I resent that!' I thought back to him. His cheeks turned red cause I'd heard him. 'Sorry' He thought back. I smiled at him.