10

(pls no kill meh)
Mingyu has been sick for over a week now and Wonwoo is worried as all hell. Jinyoung has came over a bunch of time, sometimes when Wonwoo doesn't phone him.

"Wonwoo. Will I ever get better?" Mingyu choked out. Wonwoo stared down at the hybrid with sadness and worried written all over his face. "Yes you will Mingyu. I promise you will be better very soon." Mingyu smiled at Wonwoo but soon coughed.

Wonwoo literally had no idea if Mingyu was gonna get better. Whenever he is sick it was only for a week or less, never over a week.

Wonwoo decided to wait a few more days just incase Mingyu gets better, which he didn't.

"Wonwoo I can't stand being like this. It's been too long." Mingyu cried into Wonwoo's chest. Wonwoo wanted to cry but tears would never fall. Wonwoo knew that in car years Mingyu was old but in human years he was young. He's only 20 years old and around 100 in cat years(idk what age in cat years. I had to ask my gran).

Just because Mingyu is young in human years he is still a cat and he's an old cat.

"Jinyoung I-I can't stand seeing Mingyu like this and he can't stand being like that. I'm going to take him out and I need some new medicine and a wheelchair."

Wonwoo told Jinyoung over the phone.

"Alright I'll be there right away."

Wonwoo hung up and got clothes for them two.

"Mingyu-ah. Let me help you get changed." Wonwoo walked over to Mingyu and helped him.

"Where are we going?" Mingyu asked, ears twitching. "We're going out. Jinyoung is bringing some medicine and a wheelchair." Wonwoo explained. The younger nodded and in a few minutes the door opened and there was Jinyoung.

"Thanks Jinyoung." Wonwoo smiled. Jinyoung gasped with a small smile. "You didn't call me Jinold. What happened to my friend?" Wonwoo chuckled. "What? Can't I change?"

After giving Mingyu his medicine and helping him into the wheelchair. They left the apartment complex and towards the park. Wonwoo didn't want to hide Mingyu's ears or tail. He wanted people to see that Mingyu is different and unique.

Everyone stared and whispered about Mingyu but Wonwoo really couldn't care. He wanted this day to be memorable to both of them.

"Wonwoo why is everyone staring at me?" Mingyu asked, holding his tail. "They've just never seen a hybrid before. But don't worry, they won't come near you."

Wonwoo pushed Mingyu over to the ice cream stand. He ordered two vanilla and handed Mingyu his. "This is yummy. Why have I never had this before?" Mingyu asked, licking the ice cream that had started melting in the sun.

Wonwoo smiled as he watched Mingyu enjoy the ice cream. He took a picture of him. It was literally the cutest thing Wonwoo has ever seen.

'Wonwoo. You can save him. What are you doing?'

A familiar voice asked Wonwoo.

"I'm simply giving him what he wants. I can feel that this is what he wants; to be happy." Wonwoo whispered.

'You're just hurting yourself.'

"I don't care. I want him to be happy."

Wonwoo decided to ignore the voice of Minhwan and focused on Mingyu.

"Let's head somewhere."

Wonwoo stood up from the bench and pushed Mingyu to a place only he knows. Wonwoo pushed Mingyu up a hill and stopped when they reached the top. You could see the whole of Seoul(i forgot where I set this in).

"This was the place I was at with Minhwan before he died." Wonwoo was about to cry. He never wanted this day to come. He wanted to be happy with Mingyu forever. Tears finally fell from his face. He gripped Mingyu's hand. He was starting to become cold.

Wonwoo looked at Mingyu and saw him looking up at him with sad eyes and a sad smile on his face. Wonwoo leaned down and kissed Mingyu, his hand on the back of Mingyu's neck. Their tears mixed. Wonwoo knew that Mingyu knew what was gonna happen.

"I will forever miss you Mingyu."

"I will miss you too Wonwoo. You saved me from Mr Lee. You looked after me. You protected me. Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too."

A Few Years Later

Wonwoo was now engaged to someone called Lee Hyunjae. He still remembers Mingyu and Minhwan but everyone has to move on and that's what he did. Link is still there. He misses Mingyu and is having a hard time getting used to Hyunjae.

Wonwoo and Hyunjae got married and adopted twins, one named Minhwan and the other named Mingyu. No they didn't name them that, they were already named that. Mingyu was tanned and Minhwan was pale. They reminded Wonwoo of his past lovers but it's a sign that the little boys are actually them. It was as if it was fate for Wonwoo to love Mingyu, move on and adopt twins.

The End