Prom?

Maya - 16
Lucas - 17
Riley - 16
Farkle - 16
Smakle - 16
Charlie - 16

______________________

Maya's pov

"Maya why don't you just go with him" said Riley while we were walking to history.

"Because Riley he's a Ranger Rick and he's yours" I said walking into class.

"But he's not Maya I don't like him and I know you have a crush on him and plus I've been dating Charlie for a year and we are going together" said Riley as we were sitting down.

"Well he didn't ask me and I don't feel like asking him Adam plus it's just some stupid dance that we wing remember" I said fiddling with my fingers.

"But what if he does ask" said Riley

"What if who asks what" said Lucas taking his seat behind me.

"None of your business huckleberry" I said trying to cover our tracks.

"Are you sure Maya" said Lucas.

"Yes Lucas" I said.

"You said my name your hiding something" said Lucas "and I'm going to figure it out".

" no you won't because it's nev r going to happen because he like somebody else anyways so yeah" I said.

"We'll see Maya we'll see" said Lucas.

"Why was that" I said.

"Oh nothing" said Lucas.

Time skip lunch

Lucas' pov

I'm going to ask Maya to the semi formal right now because it's lunch.

" Riley is everything ready for the big ask" I asked Riley.

" yes now I'm going to go catch up with Maya so she doesn't suspect anything" said Riley walking away.

" okay " I said.

Maya's pov

" hey Riles why are you late" I said.

" oh I was just talking to someone" said Riley.

"Okay" I said.

Riley and I where sitting in the lunch and I heard music starting to play. so i quickly got up and left because I didn't want to see a promposal that wasn't mine not that I would ever get one because my crush likes riley. I walk out of the cafeteria and people start handing me white roses. they hanned me them until I have a dozen white roses in my hands. I began to walk further down the hallway when I saw a sign that said 'maya I know you think that I want someone else but I want you now would you please do me the honor of going to prom with me' said that sign. I look up and see him walking towards me.

"so what do you say maya will you go to prom with me" he said while happy tears streamed down my face,

"Lucas Friar I would love to go to prom with you" I said hugging him and kissing his cheek.

"hey hey hey don't cry" said lucas.

"these are tears of joy im so happy that you asked me I always thought that you liked riley" I said kissing him on the lips this time.

"well miss hart I don't you think I should ask you to be my girlfriend before you kiss me" said lucas.

" I guess so I guess that means no more kisses for you" I said with a smirk.

"well miss hart would you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend" said lucas.

"well since im already going to prom with you I guess" I said.

"really that your answer" said lucas .

"no I would love to be your girlfriend" I said.

" great" said lucas picking me up in a hug and passionately kissing me.

"yes it is" I said. we started walking down the hallway and holding hands, and happy together.

_________________________________

~Amaya