Wow...

Watch the video^^^

If you liked the video in the chapter watch this one, I loved it so much:

https://instagram.com/p/_cfHq5Ratb/

Rated k:

There they were. Sitting in the middle of the hallway, opening up to each other. But little did they know that this was going to take an ugly turn.

"I'm broken." Maya states, trying really hard not to cry.

"Yeah, we know." Riley says rolling her eyes.

"Seriously you wanna go there? Because I know so many secrets about you and mr. Perfect over here." Maya sassed back pointing at Lucas.

"You guys don't get it do you? I'm just as lost damaged, and screwed up like the rest of you. I'm far from perfect, and I'm tired of everyone thinking I am." Lucas says trying to keep his temper in check.

"Oh my god! Do you not understand?! I know your not perfect Lucas! And you know this is serious because I didn't use any nicknames. Do you honestly think I'm just a dumb blonde? Because I'm not. I know you're cheating on me. And I know who your cheating on me with." She says, holding back the tears brimming in her eyes.

She turned to Riley and gave her a weak smile.

"You were supposed to be my best friend. But instead of being there for me when Lucas was being so distant. You were with him, helping him hurt me." She starts.

"Maya! I liked him and you took him from me! So I did the same!" Riley yells.

"No. No. No. Riley, I stepped back for you! It wasn't my fault that you didn't take that into consideration. You had your chance. And you blew it. And when Lucas finally liked me back you just had to come and take it from me didn't you? Because Maya hart can't be happy! That would be insane." Maya responded.

"No! It's not like that Maya! I'm your best friend!" Riley yells back.

"You were my best friend." Maya says calmly and gets up. She walks out into the streets and looks around, looking for where to go.

A few minutes pass by and she finds herself standing at a bowling alley. Where her and Riley met and her and Lucas had their first date.

She remembers both those days like it was yesterday.

Meeting Riley:

~beginning of flashback

Maya was only five years old and she was going on a field trip. She was so excited that she couldn't stop bouncing up and down. She really needed this, since only three days earlier her mom and dad had gotten into a fight and she hasn't seen her dad since.

The bus finally got to the bowling area and everyone got off.