Bucky Barnes & Steve Rogers- LOL

[GOD THIS WAS SO HAWKWARD TO WRITE YOU HAVE NO FLIPPING IDEA.]

Bucky and Steve eventually get the hang of how to work an IPhone. They move on from calling to texting, then to social media accounts and that's when it all starts.

Bucky laughs, enlarging a selfie he had take and shows it to Steve.

"Lol," Steve says. "So savage. So fierce. Love it."

"Ikr," Bucky uploads the selfie to Instagram and watches as the likes multiply. "Js, I have so many followers."

"Saaame," Holding up his phone, Steve makes a peace sign with his fingers and holds them up to his face. "I'm fabulous."

"So true. We should totally take a selfie together. I bet we would break the scale of hotness and everyone's phones would malfunction."

"Omg, yes!"

Bucky leans over and extends his selfie stick, making a duck face while Steve pokes out his tongue.

"Ew, I look like trash. Redo it."

"Steve, you're slaying in this pic. I'm going to post it."

"Don't you dare."

"Lmao, it's just a selfie. Chill."

"Hoe don't do it."

Bucky presses post and Steve gasps.

"Oh my god."

"Um.." Wanda makes a face as they turn. "What are you doing?"

Steve grins. "Lol, what does it look like?"

"I do not.. know?"

"She's from another country, right? So she doesn't know our savage slang."

Sam pops up behind Wanda, unable to look both men in the eyes as he steers her away.

"Sam? What is-"

"Don't question it. It was supposed to be a harmless prank, I swear. But they've turned it into a way of life and its unstoppable."

"Hey! Guys!" Clint waves from the end of the hallway. "Wtf is going on with Steve and Bucky?"

"He's been infected too!" Sam cries. "What have I done?"