Harry elbowed Ron again and he flinched " Of course I don't believe that though. I'm suspicious of Everyone these days." Ron said

I rolled my eyes at him and went back to watching Hermione. Why her? If anything at least she's not dead.

"we'll leave you two alone for a little while." Ron said patting my shoulder and walking out with Harry.

When they left I grabbed Hermiones hand. I could feel something inside of it and started to try to pull it out of her grasp.

Finally I got it out,and I stared at the paper. She had figured out what the monster was in the chamber, she even figured out how it was moving around the school, 'pipes'.

I put the paper back in her hand. I may as well let Harry and Ron find it, Maybe then they will have a better chance up against the basilisk if it finds them.

I said goodbye to Hermione and left the hospital room, leaving Harry and Ron to be with her.

I made my way to the common room and into the girls dormitory to go to sleep early.

I looked under my mattress to make sure my dad's diary was there where I put it, and was surprised to see that it was gone. I went cold and looked in my stuff frantically and went into the common room to find Ginny.

I saw her looking extremely tired, with raccoon eyes.

"Ginny... we have a problem." I said in her ear.

" What?" she yawned.

" Come here." I said taking her to a corner no one was in."

" Ok so you know how you threw the diary in the toilet?" I asked.

" Yes." She said waiting for me to get to the point.

" Well somehow Harry got his hands on it, so I had to steal it back. Well I hid it under my mattress... but... it isn't there anymore!" I said

" What!" She said loudly with her eyes bugging out of her head.

People looked over at us questionally, but we ignored them.

" Shhhh." I said " Yes, it's gone... I don't know where it went." I said fretfully

" you don't think... I  did it, do you? I mean I don't remember blacking out... so I'm not sure I have it. Can he even still possess me?" She said anxiously

" I don't know Ginny.... we are just going to have to look out." I said feeling the stress grow stronger.

" Oh man, this is awful." Ginny said holding her head " If he can still control me, how will I ever get rid of him?"

" Do you have it in your bag? or in your room?" I asked

" No, I just cleaned out my room today, If I took it, It's not with my stuff." she squeaked

" It might be in the chamber than." I mused

She let out a terrified breath and said " Oh, I don't think I can handle anything else today, I'm going to bed. Goodnight Ava." Ginny said running up to her room.

I followed her example and went into my room and got in my PJ's. I got into bed and closed my curtains. I suddenly heard a slithering  sound and felt Streak curl up beside me under the covers.

" I love you Streak."  I whispered sleepily.

" I love you too, Ava."  He hissed back.

I curled into him and tried not to think of a petrified Hermione, or of Ginny getting possessed by my father. Truthfully, the only thing I could think about without getting depressed was Draco.