Leeds

I take a puff off of my lucky strike and slowly exhale,watching the smoke fill the cool air.

"Leeds!" screams Chandler.

I angrily sigh, avoiding chandler at this point was impossible.

"Do you see I'm trying to have some alone time?" I say dramatically.

Chandler rolls his eyes at me and makes a silly noise

"Elissa is in trouble," he says worriedly, "the fuzz caught her with some hash."

"Elissa is in trouble,oh shit" I thought to myself

I immediately dropped my cigarette on the grass and smooshed it into the earth. I'm panicking and trying to think how to get Elissa out of trouble.

"A-ha" I said.

Chandler starts singing "Take on Me" by A-ha sarcastically.

"What's your idea, Leeds?" he says.

"I can get get some of my moms clothes and pretend to be Elissa's mom." I say enthusiastically.

Chandler rolls his eyes

"Well we better get going before they put her in there overnight." he says in a monotone voice.

I toss him the keys to my new 1989 red Cobra Mustang.

"Your turn to drive, 'Ol boy" I say comedically.

  "Don't you ever-ever call me "'Ol boy" again" he says pissed off.

We then get in the car and start heading to my house, chandler speeding through town, blasting this new band called Nirvana, which was our favorite.

*well I hope you guys like it, I worked hard to make this, stay tuned for more, and don't grammar nazi me to death, please.*