19. Summer Line Up Announced

A/n: KAY FIRST OFF!
Shoutout to courthetalia and ihavetoomanyfandoms for commenting ;) luv you guys!!
And TWO!!
This chapter is NOT finished!!!!
So keep checking in to see the updates. That means I will not be making this into a 3-something part chapter lol.
Thanks for the cooperation! <3

-----

Second Part is Added!

~__!__~

It was a normal school day. Esumi was in class with her brother and Haruichi. She sat quietly at her desk, catching up on a book. Her brother and Haruichi quietly discussed things most likely falling into the category of baseball. Then there was Kanemaru. He smugly watched the older Sawamura twin. Testing period was coming up soon, and he'd most definitely hold Eijun's grades against the pitcher.

Class began and almost instantly, Eijun eyes began fluttering. Kanemaru smirked, turning his head toward the teacher. 'Just wait Sawamura. I'm not letting you slack off since you got on varsity before me.' Kanemaru thought, resting his head into the palm of his hand.

Esumi stood her textbook up so it stood by itself. Behind it, she opened up her own book and read that instead. Haruichi diligently took notes on the subject, like the good student he was. Esumi looked up, glancing to where her brother sat quietly. Her light brown eyes softened at the sight of Eijun drowning into blackness. A smile crept up her lips, and a little giggle escaped. She rolled her big brown eyes, turning their attention back to her book.

"Sawamura!" The teacher exclaimed, slamming his hand against his podium. Esumi looked up by habit and Eijun jumped awake in his seat. "Sawamura you should stop falling asleep in my class. These lessons are very important!" He lectured Eijun. Then the teacher turned to Esumi. "Sawamura-san, I know you are scoring perfectly on all of the tests and quizzes, but that doesn't not mean you don't have to pay attention. So please put the book away."

"Sorry." Both Sawamura's apologized. Eijun sat up straight. Esumi closed her book and put her textbook flat on her desk.

~__!__~

Class was over and Eijun was horridly trying to keep himself awake. His grip tightened around the edges of his book. His eyes glared harshly into the paper pages. Eijun looked so concentrated. Esumi had pulled up a chair besides her brother's desk. She sat there quietly, having gone back to reading her own interesting book. Kanemaru stepped up, not being acknowledged by either of the twins.

Kanemaru made a face, then letting a smirk rest on his lips once more. "Hey, don't tell me you're at a loss.." Kanemaru spoke up, directing his statement toward the pitcher. Eijun looked up in shock, finally noticing that Kanemaru was there. "If you fail a subject, it's a detention. And if you get too much detention, you won't make it to games."

"FOR REAL!?" Eijun asked in complete shock. Esumi giggled, not bothering to look up. That didn't mean she wasn't listening to the conversation.

"Good luck Ei-nii." Esumi whispered low enough for Eijun to not hear her.

"Kanemaru! Do something! Because of Chris-senpai's lectures, everyday my head's totally wasted!" Eijun suddenly jumped up, latching his hands onto Kanemaru's shoulders.

"It's your fault for slacking off during study time!" Another baseball player in the class scolded. "Don't be so pathetic now!" He called out to Eijun. The older Sawamura growled under his breath, letting tears of frustration roll down his cheeks. Kanemaru looked at the pitcher in disgust. He let out a sigh while rubbing his neck.

"Well, I don't mind helping you study.." Kanemaru muttered. He looked as if he was thinking intently about something. Esumi glanced up at the offer. An expression of relief and relaxation graced her features. "Listen up! There's not much time left until summer! There really might come a chance for you to play. Be it baseball or studying..." Kanemaru paused, getting close up to Eijun's face. "I'll bash everything into your head! Only temporary though..!"