Chapter 7: ASDFGHJKL

A/N: Listen to the song on the side :) x 

I just don't know how to react to life anymore. It's ACTUALLY been on my side. I mean, I got to sleep with Niall James Horan and we're practically in an official relationship now!

I'M CRYING.

TOTALLY FANGIRLING.

Niall even kissed me today. Well, not in front of everyone....but when we were in a corner alone, he kissed me. And it was amazing. 

"Are you telling anyone?" I asked him later.

"We should." he agreed.

"But I'm scared."

Damn, I sounded twelve.

"Me too. Perhaps....well, maybe we shouldn't. Maybe we should wait a while before we tell them."

"I agree."

"Ashton?"

"Yeah?" I whispered. 

"You're a great guy. Don't ever doubt yourself for that. I know you have a lot of self-hate."

"I....I....how did you know that?"

"Because I've experienced it to. Don't worry though, we can experience it together." and he smiled into my eyes, grabbed my chin, and kissed me again. I wish I could have savored that moment forever because that chin-grab was kinda a huge turn on. 

"I don't mind telling the guys I can't meet 'em." I loved that lyric. It meant so much because Niall said that to me once. I smiled and turned the radio up on the tour. "Swing on by, I'll poor you a drink!" I sang. "I love this song!" Calum barged in, interrupting my moment. Damnit. I loved all the boys from 5SOS and 1D but sometimes, I wish it was just me and Niall....but when he was kissing me in the corner, it felt we were the only ones on earth. 

I loved that.

"What're you all doing back so soon?"

I wanted Niall. I was whining to myself, damnit.

"The arcade was closed so we thought we'd come back and make a keek."

"I see." I grumbled. I was always up for a keek but not at this moment. 

"They're goneeeee!" I yelled to Niall who was standing two tour buses away. He jogged over to me and jumped up to the window. I pulled him on in and we immediately started making out with each other. I giggled loudly when I fell backwards onto the table. Niall sat me up and grinned, "Well, what shall we do tonight, Mr. Irwin?"

"That sounds so scandelous....like I'm your teacher or something, dude....hehe, I like it! Let's pretend that!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close. I tugged his shirt off over his head and ran my fingers through his hair. I just wanted to touch him all over. This was the greatest feeling ever.

Until....

"Holy shit." 

LUKE?

Niall and I immediately pulled away from each other. My face was bright red, I knew. 

"What're you doing back?" I whispered. 

Luke snarled at me and shook his head, "I can't believe you! You're....you're gay?!"

"Luke...."

But he slammed the door.