Chapter 2: Birthday Party!

Is it acceptable to scream in public?

Because I wanted to.

Because Niall Horan had me a BIRTHDAY PRESENT. HOLY SHIZ.

"Here you go, mate! I hope you like it!" he said in his SEXY Irish accent ERMERGAWD.

I gulped and accepted the neatly wrapped gift with my sweaty palms, "Um, thanks, Nialler." I forced myself to smile. Well, not really FORCED. I was just so damn nervous I thought I was going to piss my pants.

Luckily, that did not happen. 

With trembling fingers, I slowly opened the gift from my crush. The wrapping paper was so crisp and neat that I did not want to ruin it. I recalled back to that one fan video I saw:

Fan: Can you rap?

Niall: I can wrap a present.

Thinking of it made me smile. I laughed a little then opened the box. I gasped loudly. BRAND NEW DRUM STICKS. GLOWING ONES. PERSONALIZED.

I DIED.

I HAD BEEN WANTING THESE FOR AGES.

"How--How--" I stammered, "How did you know?" I heaved. I think I needed a paper bag to breathe in?

"Your mum told me. We text." Niall beamed. I shot him a peculiar glare then laughed again. I took the one fine chance I had and hugged him. I held on tight to ;) 

"Thank you, Nialler! I will use these at tonight's show!"

"Great! I'm excited to see you use them. I'll be watching from the sidelines. Let me know how they work."

"Will do." I smiled then put the lid back on the box, "Thank you again. My birthday isn't for two days though."

"Well, I wanted to be the first to wish you a happy nineteenth! So....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" he sang then hugged me AGAIN.

MY FEELS.

I'M MELTING.

WAS I BLUSHING? OMG THIS WAS BAD. WHAT IF HE SAW I BLUSHED LIKE A GIRL?

Well, I guess to an extent....I was LIKE a girl. I mean, I liked him. I was like a fan girl. I mean....I regret nothing!

EEEEEEEPPPPPP.

After I finished fangirling, I finally got myself to warm up with the lads. Luke kept asking me what I was so giddy about but I said nothing. If I could tell anyone about my crush on Niall, it would be him....then I'm sure Calum and Michael would find out; and they would for sure tell but I couldn't let that happen.

If the world found out....

I think One Direction and 5SOS would be over.

And I don't want that to happen. 

"Like your new sticks." Michael said to me. I smiled, "Thanks." 

"Who gave them to ya'?"

"Niall." I grinned.

"Ah, yes. You're a Niall Girl." he joked but my heart exploded.

WHAT?

Did he have a hint of what was going on? Michael could hint things easily. Oh shit....I'm scared now.

He walked away though and took his place at the microphone. I sighed with relief then warmed up. I glanced around, trying to find Niall, but he was no where around, which made me sad. 

I wondered where he was the entire time.

I needed him to be there, watching me.

I liked when he watched me.

I loved in, in fact.

I loved him.