In Love With Tucker

Mine new day started. As i waked up in mine room in Craig house i looks around and yawn i know how happy i was . I walked  out the room making some coffee for myself  and for Craig . I had feelings for him very bad feelings i can't explain how mush i love that guy. I walked up to the Kicthen and sets the coffee ready as i saw Craig walking out his room having a black pyamas pants on. I smirks at him when i saw his chest how strong he is . He had a very nice six pack. I walked up to him " Whats up Tucker " i said with a smirk on mine lips . Craig smiles at me saying teasing "Ready for you work?" I nods and gives him a playfully punch on his arm "Of course i am i cant even wait ." He smiles as i heard the coffe was ready i walked up to the kitchen and asked "What do you want in you coffee?" He thinks and said "Two sugars and milk" i nod and put two sugars and milk into his cup with a spoon "Here" i gave the cup to him as he smiles saying "Thanks McCormick " he takes a sip of his coffee as i walked back making mine coffee with nothing in it . I also thought about what I should do in the shop as i took a sip of mine coffee i looked at him "Do you ever have a crush?" I asked curious who it was . As craig nods and take a another sip he said "It was Stan but now i do have a crush on someone else"  i raised mine brow "Who is it " i asked. Craig walked to me as he  said in mine ear "You" in a whispering way . I can't believe what he said as I smirks thinking "How can He love me " thats the only thing I thought of. He gots away from mine ear as i also had a crush on him but i never showed him cause he was always trying to flirt with Marsh. As I thought I turned at him and kissed him passionately on his lips pulling mine arms around his waist pulling him closer and kissed him more deeper . Craig kissed back cause he knows how i was and puts his arms around mine neck as i kissed him deeper i use mine tongue playing with his tongue as Craig did the same back . After 3 mint i pulled off wnd looks at him while there was saliva crossed between me and him. I smirks at him and  he smirks back i said with smile "You dont know how long i waited for this moment ". Craig smirks and kissed me cheek "You dream just came out now. Well McCormick what you like to do?" I chuckles cause i know it was still morning " Its morning lets just wake up and then working later " I replied at his question and sit down on the couch grabbing mine coffee from the coffee table and takes a sip . Craig sits next to me and grabbing his coffee taking also a sip as i lays mine head on his shoulder he lays his head on mine and said "I love you McCormick " i smiles when he said that mine heart started getting really fast i was so happy. Happy he loves me to for so long waiting and dreaming and jealous sawing him with Stan that time but now. Now he was mine as i said back "I love you to tucker."