A New Life

Kevin and i walked out around "Where should we start looking ?" I asked. Kevin sighs "I dont know but we first get a job and a house we can't life on the street" i smirked cause am Pansexuel i can deal with everything. Cause why not haveing some sexy stuff for doing money with boys i mean who doesn't love sex ? "I have a great idea but i dont know if you would like it-....". Kevin raise a brow and crossed his arms "You gonna have sex with people and give them a job that is gross Kenny" i rolled mine eyes "Its gives us more money anways" i looked around and sees a shop that sell skateboards "I think i find mine shop" I pointed at it and Kevin grins "Alright Kenny lets get a job" i nods and walks to the shop while Kevin followed me i looked around the shop was so big I didn't believe mine eyes . As i walked to manager i takes a deep breathe "Hey i saw you are looking for a job mine brother and I were looking for one" The Manager nods "Just let me talk to our boss and we will see if you get this job" The Manager replied and walked to a door where stands "Fuck You" i raised a brow "I remember that."  The Manager walked out "He wanna talk with you come in ." I nods and walks to the door guess who it was . Craig the boy who was against Me, Stan, Kyle ,Cartman. But Damnnn he changed after those years and look hot as a -....."Hey there old friend how can i not give you this job" Craig said with a smirk. I was frozen Craig was so hot that i could faint but I didn't i walked up to the chair "Mine brother and i walked out house and we need really a job where we can get a lot of money." I said.  Craig wrote it all on a paper he really was serious but he always was i wonders if he still talks with Clyde or Tweek or even Token. "Why do you want to work in a skateboard shop?" Craig asked . I thinks "Well first like i said i need some money and two i love skateboarding a lot ." Kevin walked in and looks at Craig "Oh you running this shop that is nice tho" Kevin said . Craig nods "Yeah i work here since 3 years for now. Do you some special things why you want to work here?" Kevin shakes his head "Am not either a skateboarder so actually i dont know ." Craig facepalms cause someone need to know a lot about skateboarding before working here "If you dont know about skateboarding stuff then you can't work here". Kevin turned pissed "Listen Tucker i need a god damn job okay i wanna make mine litte sister happy to." I makes fists of mine hands cause i get annoyed by mine brother that be so fast pissed "Leave this shop Kevin and look for somethings else." Kevin walked mad out the shop while Craig sighs getting his mad mood out "Well McCormick welcome to the shop . You start working tomorrow at 9:10 am and being a cashier." Craig said . I nods and stands up "Do you also have a room for me i need somewhere to sleep" . Craig nods "Yes i have a extra room in mine house you can stay there while you work here." I smiles and said "Thanks Craig your the best person that helps me out ".