Ms Nerdy Gone Bad

~*~

P R O L O G U E

NERD.

That word clearly describes Jamela Shane Agustin. She's the center of fun to mostly everyone in school. Hindi niya alam kung anong naging kasalanan niya sa mga taong minamaltrato siya. Wala naman siyang ginawa sa mga ito na masama, ngunit puro masasakit na salita at puna ang bumabalik sa kanya. Lahat ng pasakit ay naranasan na niya, at ang masakit pa ay matitikman niya ito sa mga taong minsan na niyang minahal at pinagkatiwalaan.

Two years flew so fast, a distraught woman suddenly returned, and believe it or not, the coward back then; the soft-hearted; and the nerd back then; has finally returned.

She transformed and was planning to take back everything they stole from her.

What torture can she inflict on those who broke her heart?

Will conscience stop her? Or the anger will lead her?

And then a twist in their life comes close to them.

Will they survive?

~*~

R E M I N D E R S:

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

The characters, places and scenes are only fictional and product of writers imagination. Be aware of some vulgar words, it is only used for expressing the character's feelings. Being open minded is also required.