----------//----------

I opened my eyes, everything was pitch black. I rolled over and looked at the clock. It was three in the morning. I didn't make dinner for Taeguk or Taehyung and I didn't wash her up. I looked to my other side and saw Taehyung fast asleep.

"I handled all of it. Don't worry." he mumbled, as if reading my mind.

I snuggled into his arms and he wrapped his long arms around me.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"Mmhmm." I replied.

"Good." he said.

He began to snore softly but his grip on me never loosened. I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't so I stayed there, in his arms. After an hour or so he rolled over, releasing me from his grip. I slowly shuffled off the bed and walked into Taeguk's room. She was sprawled out on her bed, the blankets on the floor, her hair a mess and her shirt lifted up halfway, revealing part of her stomach. I smiled and pulled her shirt back down and pulled the blankets over her again. She was a messy sleeper, like me.

I walked downstairs to see all the dishes cleaned up, a plate of cookies on the table, and some leftover soup on the stove. There was a little piece of paper on the table with very messy writing.

"Have cookies and soup eomma." it read. Taehyung obviously taught Taeguk how to write this. It was very cute. I didn't know Tae knew how to make cookies so I picked one up and took a bite. Soft and chewy, just the way I like them. They weren't too sweet so I loved them even more. I ended up finishing the whole plate and had some soup as well.

I decided to make some cookies for Taeguk since she wanted mine so badly yesterday. So I quietly started making them, begging that Tae or Taeguk wouldn't wake up. After making a batch of chocolate chip cookies, I washed everything and waited until the cookies were done. They came out of the oven at five in the morning and I was getting tired again. So I put them on the same plate that the other cookies sat on and wrote a note.

"Taeguk-ah,

Have some cookies!

Love, eomma.

Tell appa he's not allowed to have any. Only you can have them. 😊" I wrote.

I set the note in front of the plate and walked back upstairs to our room. I climbed back into bed and drifted off to sleep.

----------//----------

Taehyung's POV

A scent of cookies filled my nose as I woke up. Hyejin was still in bed beside me but the cookies smelt different than the ones Taeguk and I made last night. Suddenly the sound of a pair of feet came slapping into our room.

"Appa!" Taeguk shouted.

"Shh." I shushed her, putting my finger on my lips and pointing to Hyejin with my other hand.

She covered her mouth with her two hands and walked back out of the room. I walked outside and looked at her.

"Eomma made me cookies. She told me I can't let you eat them." she whispered, handing me a piece of paper.

I read the note and it immediately brought a smile to my face. Hyejin was such a good mother. But when did she get up to make these cookies?

"Appa, you can't have any of the cookies eomma made me. None of them!" she said, running back downstairs.

"Taeguk-ah!" I shouted after her.

I suddenly head her feet come scrambling upstairs again.

"Shhh!!! You're going to wake up eomma!" she whispered said.

I laughed at her cuteness and picked her up, resulting in her screaming.

"Shh! You're going to wake eomma up!" I smiled.

"Well then let's wake up eomma together." she smiled.

I nodded and put her on the floor. She ran into the bedroom and jumped onto the bed, next to Hyejin and poked Hyejin's back. Hyejin stirred and rolled over. As she rolled over, Taeguk poked her nose.

"Eomma! Wake up!" she whispered.

Hyejin opened her eyes and smiled.

"Mm.. Taeguk-ah, did you eat the cookies I made for you?" she mumbled.

"Yeah, they were really good!" Taeguk smiled, jumping up and down on the bed. Hyejin rolled back over and fell asleep again.

"Is mommy sleeping again?" Taeguk asked.

"Yeah, she is. Let's go make something for her when she wakes up." I whispered.

She nodded and happily jumped down from the bed. She ran out of our room and dragged me along.

---------------------------------------------

A/N

Hope you guys liked this chapter! It was really fun to write... Well, except for the beginning part. But the rest of it really reminded me of my childhood and how I was so hyper haha.

Anyways, I posted the first chapter of my Chanyeol fanfic so please go read it and support it! Thank you so much! Tomorrow is my Math midterm and I'm super scared... Help meeeee

--A