Chapter 14

Hey everyone! I know, it's been a while and I have literally no excuse. I had no ideas and this chapter will probably be pretty slow. I wasn't really sure how to convince ANNABETH AND NICO to become werewolves. Hopefully it won't be too low beneath the standard, sorry for the long wait! This story is no longer on hiatus!

Dragging Nico down to the beach was a lot harder than I thought. It's not like he was heavy, but he was a kicker, apparently. So every time he kicked it was pretty close to hitting it's target, my face. That and he tried to summon the undead about 4 times in the way there.

So finally, we made it down the the beach and I'm pretty sure I'd have a bruise on my face if it wasn't for my new powers. Annabeth was already there and she rolled her eyes as I march to her, Nico over my shoulder. I gently set him down and he stood straight up, dusting off his shirt, glaring at me with a look that reminded me of his dad.

He grumbled and stood next to Annabeth, both of them waiting for me to say something. The nerves started to get o me as their stares bored holes in my head. "Um, well... what I'm about to say is insane and I know what your going to say no but I need to ask. Just keep your minds open..."

Annabeth raised her eyebrows and I could tell she was hesitant. Nico on the other hand looked pretty worried.

"So, as you both know, I am a newly transformed werewolf... and, um..."

Annabeth sighed, slightly angrily might I add and huffed, "Percy, just spit it out!"

"WellIkindaneedapacksoLunasuggestedthatIchoosetwoorthreedemigodsandIchoseyoutwobutthatmeansthatLunawouldhavetomakeyouguyswerewolvestoo." I rushed out, not leaving any spaces for a single breath.

Nico stared at me, utterly confused while Annabeth look appalled. "Did you say what I think you just said?" she asked, deadly quiet.

"What did he-" Nico tried to ask.

"Well, yeah, but..."

"Percy you're insane! That plan is insane!"

"But-"

"I said no."

Before we could argue anymore Nico cut in and yelled, "What did he say?!"

"He wants us to become werewolves." Annabeth was still looking at me like I had a third head.

"Wha- No!" Nico had the same look as he realized the depth of my question.

I guess it's going to be harder to find a pack than I thought...