16 - Maid

Breath slowly...

As you inhale, feel the fresh air entering your nostrils... and as you exhale, feel the warm air touching your upper lip...

As you breath slowly, letting the air in... and out... you allow your mind to relax...

Inhale... so relaxed...

Exhale... so empty...

Perfect...

So relaxed now...

And as you inhale... and exhale... you become more and more relaxed...

As you inhale, you start to notice the sligth smell of dust in the air...

And as you inhale... and exhale... that smell of dust starts bothering you...

You just try to ignore it... but you fail...

That smell bothers you...

You now know you need to clean your house... it is dusty, and it now bothers you...

You are imagining yourself like a maid... cleaning everything with joy...

Cleaning everything, tiding everything up...

You start to imagine yourself in one of those uniforms...

They must be so comfortable...

You really want to be a maid, cleaning everything with joy, while you are dressing comfortable but beautiful clothes...

You notice that there is something on your lap. As you pick it up, you realize it's a maid uniform...

You are so happy that now you have one... You start to undress quickly, because you want to try that uniform... You know it will be so comfortable...

As you undress quickly, you imagine how comfortable and soft that uniform will be... How comfortable will be to clean every last bit of dust in your house wearing that uniform...

Already undressed, you pick the uniform. You dress the dress, loving the feeling that cloth has on your skin...

The dress is even more comfortable than your first thought...

Then, you pick the white apron up, dressing it quickly...

It makes you feel so good... You don't know why, but dressing that uniform makes you feel so great...

Now that you are dressed like a maid, you can't stop yourself from noticing everything that is in the wrong place... and to notice the dust over everything... Even the most tiny bit of dust bothers you...

You can now run around in your house, cleaning everything, making everything shine and putting e erything that is misplaced in the correct place...

You can clean everything now.