| fourteen.

RACHEL and Jen pulled up in front of Star Labs, seeing the empty parking lot they were confused as they heard many things about the place.

  The two walked towards the entrance, Rachel not being able to keep still as her awaited 'prince charming' was metres away from her.

  "Rach, will you please calm down?' Jen asked as Rachel squealed in excitement as they entered the building. "No Jenevieve, I let you set me up on a blind date practically!"

  Jen quieted down as she heard the murmur of people in the room to her right, "Caitlin, she'll be here any minute so nothing about you know."

  She smiled at the thought of Barry talking about her, she didn't know why but she did.

  "But Barry you should tell her if you're thinking of continuing to talk to her." A feminine voice said, Jen presumed it was the girl Caitlin Barry had just mentioned moments before.

  "Tell me what?" Jen said making her grand entrance as all heads averted to the two Starling City residences.

  Cisco's eyes widened at the two gorgeous women standing in front of him, laughing and patting Barry on the back as he walked towards the two.

  "Cisco, Cisco Ramon. Are you two hot or what!"

  Jen laughed looking towards Barry who was more than slightly humiliated by his friend. "Alright Cisco that's enough."

  Barry said dragging Cisco back, pointing towards a man in a wheelchair. "That's Harrison Wells, Caitlin Snow, Joe West, well Cisco and you both know, Iris I assume."

  The Gillins and Holbrook girls both nodded simultaneously saying, "You bet we do." The room was filled with an awkward silence as the three women stared off at each other for what seemed like forever.

  Seeing the tension between the three Barry decided to interrupt and said, "Umm Cisco, this is Rachel. I think you'll get along." Cisco had an awfully large grin on his face as he directed Rachel towards his many creations.

  Jen gave Rachel a thumbs up as they walked away, feeling like a proud mum as her friend finally found someone like her.

  Walking towards the girl, Barry awkwardly scratched his neck as he had finally met the girl he couldn't stop thinking about.

  "I can't believe we're meeting..." Barry said staring happily into the girl's bright hazel eyes.

  "Well make it last Allen, we're leaving tomorrow." The statement hit Barry, she was leaving tomorrow and they had yet to have a conversation. "T-tomorrow? Like as in 20 or something hours?"

  "Wow calm down Allen. Yes, tomorrow why?" Barry threw his hands in frustration because his online friend had arrived only two days ago and was already leaving.

"I haven't shown you around yet! Oh my gos-"

  Jen's laugh interrupted Barry's rambling and he looked at her confused asking, "What?" Her smile widened saying, "You're cute when you're flustered."

  Barry's cheeks reddened at the compliment given and once again scratched his neck not knowing what to do but was quickly interrupted when he was about to say something.

  "Barry. I'll see you at home, important work stuff." Iris said walking up to him giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek before walking out with her father.

  When Barry and Iris conversed, Jen walked over to an empty seat beside Caitlin who was awfully focused on something she didn't understand and rocked back and forth mumbling,

  "Of course she's his girlfriend..."