Chapter 19: The Falling...

After Yesterday's anger and everything. Jaune and (Y/n) were heading to local shops for the festival, making sure nothing looked weird. Ozpin's orders.

P.O.V.  Jaune

"So that's what happened yesterday?" I said with a pat on (Y/n)'s back. He seemed cold and heartless. After yesterday he showed no signs of emotions. I just wished I could cheer him up. After we finished looking around the shops we went to go watch the fight with Phyrra and Penny.

"Come on (Y/n), it wi-" he cut me off.

"I'm sorry Jaune I just can't today. I'm going back to my dorm. See you soon." He left me as we entered beacon.

P.O.V (Y/N)

As you made your way down to your dorm you heard the Grim alarm go off.

Great...

Pulling out your sword and equipping your shield you went to your dorm looking for you team. No sign of them. You grab your wallet, and picture of your team. You rushed to the entrance only to see Ella and Olive dead and Peter covered in blood holding Olive.

"Peter, what happened!?" You asked in shock, you felt your (what's left) heart break.

Not them too....

You put your hand on his shoulder. Looking up you see a dead Dearhstalker. Peter was crying non stop.

"I-I'm s-s-so sorry..... I couldn't p-protect you guys...." As a Beowolf came out of nowhere and attacked me I heard a shot, thinking Peter shot the grim. Stabbing the Beowolf and throwing it to the ground I turned around at Peter.

He killed himself. His body feel next to Olives with her hand in his. While Ella was by Olive,"N-No....." You fell to your knees," not you too." You thought just having Peter left could bring hope but now... You ran out of it. As more grim show up. You being to feel power going though your body. A assault team of robots came out of the sky and killed the grim. You get up, with anger and rage going though your body. The only thing you wanted to do is kill. You begin to try and find help, you met up with the other students.

Jaune, Phyrra, and Team RWBY are no where to be seen.

"That's going on!?" You yelled.

Nora spoke up," Some lady did all of this and now-" Nora was cut off, two giant robots appeared.  As Velet took one down, Weiss came out of nothing and helped her,you walk to the other. Your eyes changed, they had hate and anger in them. You hated this school, You hated everything that's happened to your life so far. And you just couldn't bare this place anymore. As the robot shot, you knocked the shot away. It swung at you, You grabbed it's arm.

"See you in hell." You jumped up and ripped the arm off, using your dust arrows you blew up the Robot. As soon as you were about to leave you felt a sharp pain in your side. Looking down you were in paled but Weiss's sword.

"Sorry, but that's for my Team." As everyone left. You feel to the floor. No one else saw, they were all running away to the ships.

"Mother Fucker." You picked yourself up. Looking around you were alone. Your team had died, everyone left you to die. And now you had a team, Team RWBY to thank for most of your pain. All you wanted was death, and death was on your mind. So you went to for favorite place,You begin to walk to the forest.

Let me finish what Weiss started.

Present Time....

The rock gave way. You felt the rope choke you. Losing more and more breath, the world slowly became black. Just before the world was pitch black, the rope snapped. You fell on the floor.

"God Damn it!!" You said with a pissed look. Taking off the noose.Turning to a Pink and Brown haired girl. Who looked sad," Do you mind, I'm trying to hang myself." She shock her head. Then motioned for me to follow her. As I begin to follow her back to beacon. I saw a bright light. Then it went away.

"Do you talk?" You asked, she shook her head. You saw Qrow run up the tower. You gritted your teeth.

"Mother fucker..." Before you could chase him the lady grabbed your arm. She shook her head. "Here, now tell me, who are you, where are we going? And why not!?" I handed her my scroll. She gave it back.

<The names Neo, I can't talk. We are going to my house, it's safe do you cant do anything stupid. And he will kill you. Your already wounded> You signed," Fine let's go....." As you begin the long walk to your new friends home. You start planning ways to kill, Weiss,Blake,Yang, and Qrow... Ruby was another story. Before you could continue your thought. Neo stopped and kissed you on the cheek. You stopped

The hell?

Cinder appeared. "Well, what have you brought me?"

"You!" You drew your sword.

"Oh please, I just killed Ozpin, do you want to be next? Here how about this.... "You looked into your eyes. " Join me and be one of my men!"

You looked down...

This is the only way for revenge then so be it.

"Yes."

The End, for A New Hope

(A/N: Sorry for leaving it off there, BUT The new book will tell about (Y/n) and his revenge, It will be coming back sooner or later. Like before June for sure!But I wanna work on other  stories  first then start the NEW book of this fanfic. Well I hope you enjoyed my garbage.)