Chapter 18: Back At It

(A/N: Hey, everyone Butterz here.... Thank you all for reading a long, but I must inform you. By the time I post this chapter I finished the book..... Don't worry though there WILL be a sequel, I hope you enjoy!! And Thank you for over 1K views!!!)

As you open your dorm door, you see that your team was doing pretty well with missions and quest,

Hope they don't think I just left them after the whole Blake thing... Well now I got Ruby and now I have to be here for my team!

You begin to charge your dead scroll. Poor thing didn't last a week after we left. You begin to sit on your bed. The festival was going on and You knew Ella hated festivals... So You would see her soon. Your dorm for opened. Looking in the way of it you saw a silver haired teen.

"You lost?" You said standing up looking at him.

"No, just looking for something guess it's not here." He began to walk out.

"Wait," You commanded," What's your name?"

"Mercury, and who are you?" He said looking back in.

"(Y/n), be careful what you do. I might have shot you." You said as you got up and closed the door in his face.

You looked around the room. Your bed was untouched. Ella's was made. Peters was...... Gone? You look at the next bed. A queen size bed.

"So you found out...." Peter put his hand on your shoulder. He walked in and opened the door without me knowing at all! Damn, his stealth has gotten better.

"Ya," you turned to him" Do you miss me?" Peter hugged you.

"We all missed our leader..." Ella said as she and Olive walked though the door. They all hugged me. You felt loved and proud to be back.

"I missed you all..," you said hugging them back. As you all began to tell how you trained with Qrow and all Ozpin walked in.

"Mr.(L/n), your being spent on a mission with Mr.Arc, tomorrow I know it's short notice but it's the festival and I am very busy." You nodded," Where's Ruby?"

"Mostly at her dorm with her uncle... I must be going remember (Y/n), Keep moving forward..." Mr. Ozpin left.

"What was that about?" Peter said grabbing your shoulder.

"Frankly I don't know, I got to go see Ruby. Later!" You ran out the door and headed for Ruby's dorm. You see Qrow open it.

"Just great timing....." Qrow said looking at you with a pissed look.

"What did I do? Are you drunk again?" You said, you put your hand on the back of your head," Is everything alright? I thought I would talk to Ruby."

"Not here now beat it." He slammed the door.

What the fuck was that about?

You went around the building to Ruby's window. You saw Ruby crying into Qrows chest.

What the fuck?

You started to build up courage to go in,but Qrow got up and shut the window.

Great....

You heard Ruby talk about Yang getting in trouble with the fight with Mercury. Didn't he just come by my dorm a little bit ago? Yang was pissed in there while Blake and Weiss where God who knows. Pulling out your sword you tap the window with the tip of your sword. Ruby opens it.

"H-Hello?" Before Qrow could get her away from the window You pop up.

"H-Hi...." She didn't look to thrilled. She pushed you off the edge. "AH!!" You fell with a thud.

"What the hell!? You leave without saying a word about it to me!? I thought you were going for a day or two not a year! My uncle told me a lot (Y/n)... A lot that makes me say this....." Time stood still....

Please for the love of god no..... Don't say the five words.... I was told Qrow messaged her, Qrow betrayed me...... Now Ruby won't listen to me.... I just want her to listen....

"I'm breaking up with you...." She walked away crying. Qrow came up to it. Your eyes were widened and your mouth hung open, you where shocked..

"I'm sorry kid, it's for the best...." Qrow closed the window.

Qrow did this! Ruby won't talk to me now! Yang Hates me!! Qrow betrayed me!! I hate her family!! They all want me out of the picture....

Tears begin to form in your face. Your body felt warm. You got up, your semblance changed. You walked to the woods to release some anger. Little did you know two ice queens where watching you from a far.

P.O.V 3rd

"What the hell did he do?!" Weiss said as she began to storm towards (Y/n).

"No Weiss, lets watch what he does." Winter said following (Y/n). They saw (Y/n) stop at a thirty foot wide tree.

"Perfect.." He whispered. He began to glow red. He punched it once. The tree flew into others causing it to make a cleared area. Beowolfs showed up.

"You two huh?" (Y/n) said with a smirk. He was taking his rage out on the grim. He wanted to be found by them. Weiss and Winter watched in amazement as they saw (Y/n) switch his semblance a second time, this time to a defense. A shield. All the grim attacked at once. With just one lighting quick slash of his sword they all fell. After he was done he sat where the big tree was before. Covered in blood he sat there.

"Amazing. He must have been trained well." Weiss said with amazement.

"By Qrow... Qrow knew he liked Ruby so he made it seem (Y/n) felt Qrow and banged a lot of sluts." Winter said before standing up," well I must be going."

"What about (Y/n)?" Weiss asked looking at him.

"He's fine, I bet he will be better soon." Winter and Weiss walked away. (Y/n) sat there covered in blood, wishing it were Qrows...