Chapter 2: How it started.

It started when my parents sent me to Vale, to join Beacon Academy. Hell, I wouldn't wait to start a brand new life. The ship stopped at the dock.

"We are here!" The caption yelled from above. I started heading for the exit till I saw four girls walking around, sharing for something I think? I shrugged it off. I walked down the path, till I was stopped by a man with a cane. He pointed at my chest.

"Money, if you please." He said. He looked to be doing well with money.

"Name first then sure." I said with a smirk, he looked at me.

"Sure the names Roman, now give me your money. Dust too!" He pushed me with the cane. I saw that it was a gun.

"And if I didn't want to?" He aimed for my head.

"You won't see vale." He said with a smile.

"There he is!!" Yelled a female voice, Roman looked away from you. Grabbing his cane you disarmed and forced him to the ground.

"What was it you said? Oh, ya! Give me your money and dust!" I said picking his head with the cane.

"You lil shit." Roman said. "I was stopped by a lil shit without him using his semblance or his aura."

"Pretty much, now..." The four girls from earlier can up to you," are you ladies looking for this guy?"

"Yes!" The Black haired girl with the red hoodie said.

"First your names, then maybe I might give him to you." One had white hair the other and yellow and one in Black girl. The girl with the red hoodie looked at me," The names Ruby, This is Yang.." She pointed at the yellow haired one, " This is Blake," she hugged the black haired one.

"I'm Weiss Schnee." The white haired girl said. I tossed Ruby the cane, then stomped on Roman's head knocking him out cold.

"See you ladies around." I began to walk away till someone grabbed my arm. It was Yang.

"Where do your think you're going Mr.Handsome?" She said with a devilish smile.

"W-What? My name is [Name] and I'm going to see someone I was requested to come here for school." I said. I wish I didn't get face lit up.

"I can take you to Mr. Ozpin!" She said dragging me with her to Beacon.

That's how it started...... How I met Team RWBY.