Coachella Part 2

Cambri and I had walked almost every inch of the Empire Polo Club, eating too much and taking too many pictures.

"Ugh.. I should not have eaten that whole funnel cake" Cambri groaned, wrapping her arm around me for support.

"Told ya." I said only loud enough for her to hear. A couple minutes later we saw Nate Garner, I'd remembered him from last summer and was so excited to catch up.

"Hey, L.A. girl.. Finally got that tan. " Nate said walking up to me. 

"Told ya." Cambri whispered, mocking me.

"Hey Nate." I said glumly, still remembering what happened with Ethan. Nate caught on and his face dropped.

"Aw what's the matter. Was it Ethan?" he asked, the corner of his mouth curving upward.

I shoved him playfully, "he told you?" I said smiling. It was hard not to smile when he smiled.

Cambri cut in, "what exactly did he tell you? That he decided getting out of a car with him wouldn't get her enough hate, so he wrapped his arm around her in hopes of death threats?" she asked. "well you can go back to wherever he sent you from and tell him mission accomplished" she added holding up my phone and showing him all the notifications from social media.

"No. He told me that he screwed up." Nate said. I could feel my face turn red, and I turned around, only to see the twins walking towards me a couple of feet away. I felt trapped, and I dashed to the Ferris wheel knowing that's my only escape. I felt Nate's hand grab at my wrist but I kept walking.

I paid the man working the ride and got into the car, looking the different direction the whole time. Then, while my back was turned, someone sat next to me. I felt their warmth, it was comforting and calmed my fears. I felt weirdly close to this person like I could sit by them for hours. As soon as the ride started I turned my head and saw who the person was.

I sighed and all my fears became inevitable at once. Of course sitting next to me was none other than the famous Ethan Dolan.

"Hi." He said when he saw me looking at him.

"Hello," I murmured. A moment went by and I could feel his gaze on my face.

"I'm sorry okay, is that what you wanted to hear." He told more than questioned.

"Why would you be sorry? Your Ethan Dolan, putting an arm around a girl is their pleasure right? Well stop being so full of yourself. You know, for a couple of hours on the ride here, I was actually stupid enough to believe that you're different than everything people have said. But you're not, you never were. You do think you're the greatest person ever, and that girls personally bow down to you. Well I'm not like that, and until you start treating me like you were on the ride here, and stop acting like I'm your charity case, you have nothing to be sorry about." I folded my arms across my chest and looked straight out into the purple induced festival. "And also, I actually thought you were kind of cool. But you're not, you're just an egotistical, big-headed, jerk. And a man whore. And you're not good at jokes, they're really cheesy," I stopped seeing that he was laughing at me rambling on.

"Are you done now?" he asked.

"yes."

"Okay I admit that I wasn't only trying to protect you from the cameras, I did want people to believe that we were together. You have to understand what this means for me though. Do you know what kind of fuckboy image I have right now? And yes I did want people to think that I was finally straying from my bad boy image and turning a new page. I'm sorry I got you caught up in this." he said, sincerely, putting his face in his hands.

"So you used me?" I asked quietly, my voice cracking. He looked at me with an affectionate face, like he'd hurt something valuable.

"I didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry that I did that, sometimes I don't particularly think before I do things. And I'm sorry I have such bad fans."

"Hey, the ones who were sending hate, they aren't your fans Ethan. Your fandom only wants you to be happy. And your real fans don't care who it is that your happy with, they send love to whoever you love. Your fake fans all want something, they'd rather take pictures with you just to prove they've been around you than just sit and talk. Your real fans could listen to you burp the ABC's and love you even more for it. Those fans that sent me hate, they shouldn't even deserve the label "fan"

Ethan sighed and looked at his lap, "how would you know?" he asked.

"Because I used to be one of them." I answered.

I took out my phone and we started looking through the comments, laughing at the hate and pointing out the love. We spent just a couple minutes sectioning out the fake  fans from the real fans and debating on a few.

"We're finally at the top." Ethan said.
My body trembled remembering my fears of heights and I could feel my face lose color.

"Hey, it's ok." Ethan said noticing my queasiness. He grabbed my hand and scooted closer to me. I looked at his fingers intertwined with mine and I couldn't remember the Ethan that hurt me so many years ago, all that mattered was this moment. I could forget everything else; I wasn't one to hold grudges anyway.

When we finally got off the Ferris wheel Nate, Grayson, and Cambri were eating snow cones and talking. We walked up like it was no big deal that we were holding hands or that they were giving us the most suspicious glares.

Ethan was the first to break the silence, "Alright so should we get going?" He asked noticing the darkness. Grayson nodded and we all started to walk toward the exit.

"Oh, I hope you guys don't mind." Ethan said looking at Cambri and I, "We're not going home tonight, we're staying in a hotel. Sorry we forgot to mention that."
Cambri and I shared glances, then I shrugged my shoulders, "that's fine."

Grayson called an uber and we all piled in, including Nate. "So are y'all okay with getting Nate's room?" Ethan asked.

Nate turned his head to look at us in the back, "Oh yeah that's fine, I'll just sleep on the floor in the hallway." Nate said sarcastically, resulting in giggles from a flirting Cambri.

When we pulled up the the condo where we would be staying I was almost asleep, stretched out and my head laying on Ethan's lap. He shook me slightly, "we're here Madz" he laughed at me.

I drowsily walked into the condo with the others.. then while Grayson was getting the keys to our rooms I fell asleep on the couch in the lobby. The last thing I remember was slightly waking to Ethan carrying me to my room and laying me gently on my bed next to Cambri.

If you guys like this you should definitely go check out Prisoner E.D. but not right now because you're reading mine.

All the love.

xMargo