Ethan Dolan

"ETHAN DOLAN?!" I yelled at my cousin. "You didn't think I would care that Ethan Dolan is living in the apartment that I'm gonna be staying in?" I pressured her.

"I'm sorry I didn't think you'd really care. Are you honestly that star struck?" she wondered. I'd never told her about what happened.

"I... I'm not star struck. I would have just appreciated it if you would've have mentioned it."

"Would it have mattered that much anyway? You would still be stuck with me all summer long and for four years of college" she teased. "But it does get kind of annoying sometimes listening to the screaming girls" she added.

"Ha! The fans seriously stand out there just waiting for them to come outside?" I laughed.

"Oh. No" she answered. "I'm talking about the screaming girls that they take inside" she smirked.

"Oh my God Cambri too much information" I said while she laughed.

I walked to my room and started to unpack until my phone buzzed.

*Nesa* (my best friend)
"So how is Cali life?"

She knew how much I wanted to come here and even though she wanted to come with, she was totally supportive of the fact that she was staying in Oklahoma and I was going to our dream city.

"Ethan Dolan lives next door to me" I texted back. She was the only one with me when "it" happened. And by "it" I mean...
*Flashback*
We were finally meeting them. Nate, Cameron, Nash, Hayes, and The Twins. We had tickets to hang out with them after the show and meet and greet that costed an extra $100. We were so pumped but when we finally started to hang out with them they were completely different than what we saw on camera and read on social media. They were still funny and totally easy to get along with. But they knew that they were admired. And they totally took advantage of it.

*Nesa*
"😱 did he recognize u??"
*me*
"I don't think so but I'm definitely trying to avoid him."

Not as easy said than done...

Lots more to come

All the love.

xMargo