Ch 12 (the real thing)

Part 3 updating now for @kitty8525252
Miami pov:
"Omg thanks I'm starving" I said as I started eating
"Okay well we will come back tomorrow" Kevin said
"Yeah see you then babe" Jason said following Kevin toward the door
The boys walked out then I talked to Rickey about how he "is gonna turn one of those boys" and how I told him it won't happen.
"Listen it's late I'll come visit tomorrow morning and I'll bring Brent and we will fix that" he said point me up in down then kissing my forehead and walking out of the room.
My brothers and friends said goodnight as well.
"Mommy, I talked to the nurse and she said I can sleep here tonight" traven said walking in the room.
"Okay babe"
He got a chair and grabbed down an extra dress thing that they make you wear in a hospital.
"I'm going to change"
"Okay love"
About 5 min later he walked out
"I thought about using your toothbrush but that's gross so I used my finger"
"Yeah buddy i don't think that's much better"
"Yeah probably not" he said getting in bed
"Goodnight I love you" I said kissing his cheek
"I love you too mommy"
I turned off the light but I couldn't sleep so I just payed there with my eyes closed.
I was almost asleep when I felt traven move close to my ear.
He must have thought I was sleep because he whispered "I love you so much mommy please stop doing this to yourself it makes me sad and scared I might lose you. I need you here with me mommy please stop." Then he kissed my cheek and layed back down.
If I wasn't half asleep I would've cried but i don't cry so maybe not.
i thought about that for a little then drifted asleep.

~next day~

I woke up because all of a sudden I couldn't breathe.
I shot my eyes open and realized it was just traven on top of me, he's a wild sleeper. I pushed him off then got up to go to the bathroom.

When I came back Rickey was in my room with Brent.
"Good Morning sunshine" Rickey said
"Hello"
"So listen I brought your girl Brent with me, drag queen specialist." Rickey said
"Not drag, makeup! But I can do drag too! Anyway how are you baby girl" Brent asked
"Im alright thanks"
"Good, obviously I'm going to do the face."
"And I'm doing the clothes because this just isn't working for me" Rickey said opening his trunk that is basically a mini closet.
He picked out leggings that were black distressed and a white with black lettering "don't touch me you're not Ethan Dolan" crop top and white vans.
After that Brent got started, he did a v' pretty pink and sparkling pink eye shadows with amazing contour and highlight, then he added some mascara to my top and bottom lashes with under eye white eyeliner and top perfect winged liner then to top it off he put some pink diamonds under my bottom lashes and added faux (fake) freckles.
Once he was done he gave me a mirror.
I looked decent again!
"Now I hope to god you don't think we are going to let you look good in all areas but the hair!?" Rickey said excited
"Really guys, this is enough"
"False no. ANTHONY!!" Rickey yelled
The door barged open and my old friend Anthony walked in
"Hello hello! I brought my babies!" He said holding a large bag
"What are you thinking babe? Curly? Straight? Bun? Pony? Neat? Messy?" He asked taking my hair and his "babies" out.
"Ummm messy bun?"
"OOO I love it ! It'll scream 'yes I'm in here but I'm still hotter than you will ever be even with a messy bun' !"
I laughed as he plugged up all his curling iron(s) yes plural and grabbed elastics and bobby pins.
He started curling my hair when the door opened again.
"Hey we brought breakfast" Dante said walking in with the rest of the boys.
Jason came over and handed me a box of donuts.
"Thanks"
"Hey is that the boy you were talking about?" I heard Brent ask Rickey
"Yes that's him"
Rickey got up and walked over to Dante'
"Well hello again"
"Hi"
"Did you come to see me?"
"No I came to see Miami"
"Oh that's not as sweet but still sweet"
"Yeah I guess"
"So what do you say we go get the group some Starbucks"
"No thanks"
"what are you homophobic or something?" Brent asked
"No I'm not its your choice to love who you want I'm just not gay."
"Fine but we should still go" Rickey said
"If I go will you leave me alone?"
"For now yes. Besides I go back home tomorrow"
"Okay fine lets go"
They walked outside the door and the rest is history.

No I'm totally kidding, Dante texted me saying they found one in the hospital so they were going to that one.
15 min later they came back and Dante looked terrified.
"What's wrong" I asked him
"Rickey grabbed my butt and it made me uncomfortable !!" He whisper yelled
"Yeah that sounds like him!" I said laughing.
I looked over to Rickey and he winked at me and mouthed the words "it's firm" while smiling
God I miss seeing him all the time!