ch. 1

(picture of miami on the side)

"Miami are you ready for school? Today's your first day. You dont want to be late." said my oldest brother Tyler.
"yeah I'll be down in a minute." Although it's my first day Im not really in the mood to dress up so i just wore the usual jeans and a tank top. Yes i know im wearing jeans in Cali but i havnt gone summer shopping yet.
i came down stairs and saw 13 of my 15 brothers. Before our parents died they were rich and im talkin filthy rich. They gave us all of their money in their will which we spent some of on the house but we did keep the cars we had.
"where's Theo and Xander?" i asked to anyone.
"They left for work this morning." Tyler replied. i just nodded back.
"Okay im taking the rover and will take Miami, Shane, Eli and Dillon." my brother Gabe said. Gabe and Shane are juniors. im a sophmore and Eli and Dillon are freshmen so we all go to the same school. Incase you are wondering where my son is well we have a nanny who takes care of him for me. The five of us all got in the car. "So Mimi are you nervous?" Gabe asked
"No not really."
"You know Renaye you havnt talked about mom or dad since they died. You havnt even cried are you sure youre okay?" Dillon asked me. I dont know why but him and Eli call me by my middle name.
I just shrugged in response. " I dunno im just not really a crying type of person." 10 minutes later we arrived at our new school. We got out of the car and got the classic new kids looks but we didnt really mind. My brothers love attention. Not even 5 steps into the school and the girls were running up to my brothers asking if they needed help around the school. They all left me so i was stuck by myself looking for the office. I just kept turning down random halls until my phone vibrated. I saw i had a text from Shane.
"Hey baby sis, sorry we left you like that ! Have you found the office yet?"
i was about to text back when someone ran into me. Ouch
"Hey sorry babe my bad." said the really tall yet really hot guy.
"Nah its my fault i was looking down." i shyly replied.
"Im Felix. Whats your name?"
"sorry i dont tell just anyone my name."
"haha okay fair enough. These are my buddies. Danté, Kevin and Chase they're twins and this is Jason." good god they are gorgeous.
"Hi its nice to meet you all, but i got to go, i need to find the office."
"We can take you there if you want." I think Kevin asked. i really dont know, him and his brother are identical.
"okay thanks !" They took me to the office. Come to find out I was going the wrong way the whole time ! " thanks again guys!" i said turning away when one of them grabbed my wrists which caused me to fall into him
"Hey wait. You know youre really clumsy right" The hottest one Jason asked me.
"Yes i know. Its part of my charm." i said with a wink
"So are you gonna tell us your name?"
"haha no. thats for me to know.. and you guys to find out." i said with a slight smirk. They all laughed.
"Oh we will."