-24-

☠EDITED☠

Hellllloooo beauties <3

Hayden's POV:

As I walk towards the doors to exit the school, Hailey stops me smiling widely. "Hey Hayden!"

"Oh, hey." I smile falsely.

"You look hot as always, what are you doing later tonight?"

"Oh, just working with Louis on the science project." I mentally praise Louis and I for planning to work on it today.

"Oh, that's fun..." Her smile falters. "Well, I've got to go!"

I walk away with a weird feeling in my stomach, and exit the school to finally go home. My hand reaches for the door knob, and I stop hesitantly when I hear a heated argument. I open the door quietly, "I told you! I'm done selling that shit."

"You're the only trusted dealer, Evan! Everybody else laces it with shit. I'll pay you double, please!" A deep voice asks.

"No, and I mean it." Evan hisses.

I walk in, and my eyes widen when I see Liam standing there. "I won't ask again-"

They both turn to look at me. "Ask what, Liam?"

He clenches his jaw, "Nothing."

"That's what I thought. Now stop harassing my brother and get your ass out of my fucking house."

My brothers jaw drops open as Liam trudges passed me, grumbling. "Damn, Denny. You roasted his sorry ass."

"I'm glad you didn't go back on your promise." I smile.

"I would never, baby sister."

Louis and I sit on my bed looking up more on the Birthday Paradox. "How should we conduct this experiment?"

"Um, I was thinking about getting just random people to come and sit in a room and ask when all their birthday's are and go from there." Louis bites his lips.

"Oh, that's a really good idea. It's better then kids from our school." My heart stops when I hear two sets of feet start walking up the stairs. "Louis, I'll be right back."

I tip-toe out of my room, and hurry to hide in the hallway closet. My mom doesn't know I'm home, and I want to see what they talk about when they think I'm not home. I keep the closet door open a crack just to peer out into the dark hallway.

Eric and my mom step into the hallway, "She knows something."

"Hayden? No, she doesn't."

"Yes, she does. I can tell, she's on to us."

"You're being paranoid, baby." My mom soothes.

"I swear I'm not." He hisses.

"She doesn't know, Eric. That's all there is to say."

"She better fucking not, or we're both going to jail."

"Hayden has no fucking proof." My mom snarls.

"You're sure you left none behind?"

"One hundred percent." She purrs. "She doesn't know we killed her father, and that's that."

The world seems to slow down, and my eyes widen in fear.

----

:o oh noooooooo