-11-

☠EDITED☠

hii my beauties (:

Hayden's POV:

I've been doing whatever it takes to avoid Eric this week.

For example, I was talking to Jasmine in my front yard and I see Eric's car pulling up, so I literally throw myself into the bushes to not be seen. I ended up getting a few cuts, but who can blame me?

I quickly run out of the house before Eric comes downstairs. Evan is barely home anymore because of his job. Which means, I never see him in the mornings anymore, except on the weekends. And on top of that, he has school. So I never see him after school. Then he comes home around dinner, eats with us, then goes to bed.

As soon as I get to school, I see Hailey.

"Oh hey, Hayden!" She waves, grinning.

I wave back with a small smile, but as soon as she turns back around, I roll my eyes.

As I get into school, I hear my name being called over the intercom. "Hayden Peters, come to the counseling office."

I sigh and walk to the office, "Hi." I smile to the lady behind the desk.

"You Hayden?"

"Yes."

"You can just go in." She motions to the office door behind her.

"Thanks."

As I step in, the bell rings to get to class. "Don't worry about it, I'll excuse you." Mr. Sheffar smiles.

I sit in the chair across from him, "What's this about?"

"You have done exceptionally well in science, Ms. Peters."

"And?" I ask.

"We were thinking of moving you to Honors Science. What do you think about that?"

"Um, does that mean more work?" I groan.

He laughs, "Depends on the teacher. If you accept my offer, you will go to Mrs. Peterson's second period."

I think it over. I really didn't want to go through the hassle of changing classes, but I had a good feeling about it.

"Okay." I agree.

"Great! We will notify her before second period." I nod and walk out of my class to first period.

After first period, I head straight to Mrs. Peterson's. My stomach churns nervously, why am I nervous?

I gulp and open the door, stepping in the class. Everyone's attention turns to me, and Mrs. Peterson grins. "I'm so glad you decided to join us, Ms. Hayden."

I smile, what else could I do?

Looking around the room, my eyes stop on one person sitting alone. His shaggy brown hair and bright blue eyes staring at me happily. "How about we sit you by...Mr. Tomlinson? Do you know who that is?"

I nod, "Yeah."

I walk over sitting down next to him.

"Hi, Hayden." He grins.

"Hi, Louis." He then lets his hand not holding a pencil hold onto mine.

As dinner passes, I walk up the stairs to my room. Evan stops me in front of my door. "Denny, when am I meeting your boyfriend?"

"Oh my god, Evan."

"Is he a drug dealer? Is that why you don't want me to meet him?"

"No, no." I deny.

"Can I meet him?"

"Fine." I agree.

----

no.