Why? Pt. 2

Word count: 541

Scotts POV

I woke up to a banging headache and a weight on my chest. It was Mitch. I didn't think anything of it as it's normal for us to fall asleep with each other but this time it felt different...and I suddenly remembered why.
We got drunk. We had sex, the best sex I've ever had. But we're best friends. This isn't what best friends do. What will happen when Mitch wakes up?
I had no time to think about this as his eye lids flutter open, slowly adjusting to the sunlight entering through a crack in the curtains. He scrunched his eyes shut and put his hand to his head, clearly showing the pain from the headache.
"How much do you remember of last night Mitch?" I asked tentively.
"I remember trying to get my hands down your pants at the club but that's it"
"Why don't you show me? I don't seem to remember"
Both Mitch and I knew full well that I was lying and just wanted more action.
Not before long Mitch had crashed his lips against mine, in a long passionate yet desperate kiss. His wonderous lips maneuvered down my jaw line and neck, nibbling and sucking to create even more love bites. Without warning a soft, low moan escaped my lips letting Mitch know that he had found the spot. Whilst he continued to form a love bite his hand had made its way to my crotch where he started palming me through the boxers I left on last night. He licked one last time on my jaw line and neck before his head made its way to above my waistline. The band of my boxers now held a place inbetween Mitchs teeth as his pulled them down to revel my erect member. As soon as he could he latched his lips around my bellend and licked at the slit where the pre-cum was already beginning to collect. He slowly took more of me in his mouth. I couldn't help but buck my hips until his eyes watered. He let go of my member with a pop and pushed me back against the wall so he could hold my hips in place and he continued to suck my member in a way that made me see stars. My hands grabbed at his silky hair as he wrapped his warm tongue around the base and continued to bob head. I let a deep growl escape my lips, indicating to Mitch that he was doing the right thing.
"Mitch..I...I"
I tried to give a warning but the words wouldn't form. I shot my load into his mouth with a loud moan coming from my mouth. He swallowed every bit of my salty cum.
"Oh my goodness Mitch. That was brilliant"
He looked me in the eyes and just began to blush a deep, scarlet red. Just as I began to lean in for a kiss Kirstie burst through the hotel door to find me naked and pinned against the wall by Mitch.  She just looked at us in utter shock and walked out.
"I guess it was too early for that to be seen" Mitch giggled and gave me a peck on the cheek.

________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for all your patience guys. It's greatly appreciated!!!

This is part two of why. I'm sorry it's short but I hope you guys can still enjoy it.

If there's any requests for any one-shot or OTP just message me and let me know and I will try my best to meet your expectations

Follow me on here an instagram @tia_singleton

Stay true to yourself <3
-Tia