Thirteen || We will be the last ones standing.

Well.. I guess this is the end then.. Or isn't it? I'll put the story on 'completed', but I can always undo it if there is more to write. Either way, enjoy :)!

Silence was filling the room, only the respiration of the five Vampires was softly heard through the dusty air in the giant factory room.

Damon was still laying unconscious against one of the cages, Elena was kneeling next to him, holding his hand and softly stroking his forehead, removing the hair out of his face which was covered in blood and sweat. Damon's body was full of wounds and parts of his clothing were torn off. Caroline stood besides them, watching Stefan and Lysander - the two men were staring at each other, waiting for Stefan to answer Lysander's proposal.

Lysander started grinning.

"What are you waiting for, Stefan?Just say one simple name and it's over - I don't have to see or hear any of you again and you will forget that I ever existed."

Caroline's eyes switched to Lysander, who has a devilish smile in his face.

"Seriously, why in the world would you enjoy this?"

"Because I have nothing to lose, honey. If there is any chance for me to die today, I better enjoy the last moments.." Lysander stopped.

"A spectacular ending!" He cried out laughing.

"But as much as I enjoy this intimate moment, I don't have all day, Stefan." Lysander teasingly twitched Stefan's heart which caused Stefan to groan.

"Okay, let's do it then." Stefan said monotonously.

"N-no.. Stefan." Elena stuttered and looked up at him with watery eyes, Lysander's smile grew of excitement.

"Finally!" Lysander patted Stefan on his shoulder with his other arm.

"Kill Damon." Stefan demanded.

"No, wait! Stefan, please!" Elena turned her head worriedly to Lysander, who smirkingly locked eyes with Elena.

The older Vampire turned his attention back to Stefan, who's face was covered with no emotion.

"You first, buddy." Lysander looked down at Stefan's arm in his chest.
Stefan let go of Lysander's heart and pulled his arm out of his chest. Lysander slowly rubbed his chest, over the wound that Stefan caused.

Lysander did the same, he pulled his arm harshly out of Stefan's chest. Stefan groaned, Lysander then swiftly put his hands around Stefan's head and snapped his neck.

"Just to make sure." He stepped over Stefan lifeless body, which fell to the ground and walked towards Damon, still laying on the same spot as before.

"I am truly sorry, sweetheart."

Elena swiftly stood up.

"Don't touch him!" She stepped over Damon's body and stood in front of Lysander, Caroline did the same.

"You won't kill anybody." Caroline hissed.

"Cute." Lysander grabbed both their shoulders.

Both girls swiftly grabbed his arm and super speeded forwards until Lysander had hit the wall, he groaned.

Caroline stabbed him on the side of his neck with the knife she held in her hand as soon as they had Lysander in their grip, Lysander screamed.

"Where is Matt!" Elena cried out, still trying to keep Lysander against the wall. Lysander kicked Elena in the hipbone, which caused her to fall backwards and slam against the ground.