Prologue

Hai there! Welcome to my Warrior Cats fan-fiction. Now, I'll warn you now, that in this book I'm using the canon cats in The New Prophecy: Sunset. SPOILER: I also end up killing a cat that does not belong to me :( I really hated them before, but now they are one of my favorite cats. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

But here are the 3 OC's in the book XD:

ThunderClan:

Leafsong - pale ginger she-cat with front left-paw white and green eyes

Goldenfur - beautiful long-furred pale ginger she-cat with blue eyes

RiverClan:

Whitefang - white tom with amber eyes

Well, hope you enjoy this first part. It's really short. It is just the prologue.

~*~*~*~*~*

The night was quiet and calm.  No stars or moon shone in the sky.  In the middle of a clearing in a dark forest sat a tom.

A big brown tabby tom appeared in the clearing and walked towards the sitting tom.  The cat bowed his head and the tabby circled him.

“There’s a cat that lives in ThunderClan,” the tabby began.  “She is the chosen warrior.  She holds great powers in her paws, but she doesn’t know it yet; StarClan will tell her soon.  I want you to kill her. Kill all her kin. Kill every cat that’s in your way.  That she-cat has the power to lead all four Clans.  Leading all four Clans is your job.  But until then, you need to get her killed.  Kill her kin first, then the she-cat.  Do not alert your Clanmates or anyone else.  This is your job.  Don’t you want to lead the whole forest some day?”

“I do,” the tom meowed without looking up.

“Don’t you want every cat to bow down to you?” asked the tabby.

“I do,” replied the cat.

The tabby stopped and faced the sitting cat.  “Will you kill the she-cat?”

The sitting tom looked up, his eyes gleaming. “I will.”

~*~*~*~*~*

Told you it was really short. How 'bout 1 vote for the next part? XD Sorry, but I'm new here and I don't know what to expect.