"You see that star right there? The one that shines the most?" Fluttershy asked, and Discord nodded.
"Well, when I looked up at that star I couldn't help to think that it was the same star that I would see when I'm with my mother and father. When I was little, we would always go outside to cath fireflies and gaze at the stars. And that star you see? That was her favorite one, but it just reminds me how my mother passed away when I was only a child."

Fluttershy started to form tears in her eyes, but Discord noticed and wiped them away with his thumb before they came down her cheeks. 

"Don't cry my dear, I can tell that your mother was an amazing woman! And she's not gone, your mother is with you in spirit. She's always by your side whenever you're happy or depressed, she's their by you to comfort you." Discord explained. "At least that's what I always believed when the ones we love most pass on."

"What do you mean?" Fluttershy asked as she looked at Discord with a concerned face.

"Well when I was younger, like around the age of five, my parents died in a fire on Christmas Eve. The people from the village tried to help save them, but they were already swallowed up by the flames. I stayed with Rhythm Rose for a while until I was old enough to move out and get my own place. But the weird part that always puzzled people was how after a week after the accident happened i was still smiling. Everyone says that it's hard getting over a loved who had passed on, but I kept on smiling and doing my chaotic things.

Then everyone asked how I could keep smiling over a tragic accident, and I told them that my parents weren't gone forever. W-Well yes they were gone, but I always believed that my parents were always here right beside me. So I wasn't completely alone. Plus, I would always remember the good times I had with them so I wouldn't be so depressed all the time. How about you think of a good memory about your mother?" Discord said.

"W-Well, I remember how she sang the most beautiful songs anyone has ever heard of before! The best one she made was for my dad when they were dating and I remember how I wanted to sing just like her one day!" Fluttershy explained as she laid her head on Discord's lap.

"Interesting! Perhaps you could sing that special song now?" Discord asked as he looked down at Fluttershy and stroked her soft, pink hair.

"Um well, I-I think it was better when she would sing it." Fluttershy said as her cheeks turned pink.

"Oh come on!! I've told you many times before that your are an amazing singer! Please? For me?" Discord asked as he made the sad puppy face.

Fluttershy couldn't help but smile at him, his silliness and the best faces he would pull. It would make Fluttershy giggle with glee. So she sat up, took a deep breath, and started to sing.

(A/N SONG TIME!!!)

"Late at night when all the world is sleeping                                 

I stay up and think of you                                                                                                                                                       

And I wish on a star that somewhere you are                                                                                                        

of me too

Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight