"Hold on one chaos pickin' second!!! Just where the fudge do you think you're going?!?!" Ana asked as she started to follow Rhythm Rose with Pink Diamond and CCC following her as well.

"To find the people who are responsible for costing lives to end because they can't learn how to listen!!" Rhythm Rose shouted at her fiends as she turned to the path and stomped viciously through the forest.

"Wait!! Rhythm Rose!! Maybe it's not what you think it is! Maybe we were just due for a downpour of rain. You know we start to get crazy weather once it gets warm!!" Pink Diamond suggested as she tried to get through giant branches and tried not to step in mud, while CCC had no trouble getting through those obstacles.  

"She's probably right! Maybe it wasn't the people who you think you are thinking!" CCC exclaimed as she climbed over and swing from branch to branch.

"Oh I know for sure!! It's EXACTLY the people I'm thinking of!!" Rhythm Rose exclaimed as she walked in a fast pace.

"Ok. So what if it is Fluttershy and Discord who may have caused the storm, what will you do then? Shout at them until they come to their senses?!?!" Ana asked as she caught up to Rhythm Rose who was heading to an open clearing.

Rhythm Rose stopped in her tracks and looked at her friends who were catching up to her and stopped. She sighed as Ana, Pink Diamond, and CCC looked at her, waiting for an answer.

"Look, I gave them my advice! On what would happen if they kept going with their actions and the consequences that follows. And I thought they would listen, especially since I told Fluttershy that her love for Discord has happened before, and it almost ended Wonderland!! But nope!! They didn't lis-" Rhythm Rose spoke until Ana shushed her. "Did you just shush me?"

"Shush!! Listen. I hear voices, coming from there!" Ana said quietly as she walked toward the clear opening and hid behind a bush.

Then Pink Diamond, CCC, and Rhythm Rose peered through the bush with Ana and they saw Fluttershy and Discord laying down next to each other in the grass. Fluttershy looked up at the sky to see the sun setting as the sky was turning from day to night. Once it got dark and the stars came out, she saw a star that was shining more brightly than the others. Seeing that overly bright immediately made Fluttershy think of her mother. How when she was a little child, she, her mother and her father would go to the tallest hill they could find and walk to the top.

All three would then roll down the hill and through the grass until they would reach the bottom, and they would always gaze at the stars to always to see the one star that shined brighter than the others. One night, Fluttershy asked her mother why there was one star that was brighter than the other stars. Her mother didn't tell why it would shine like that, but she did say that the star was there to help us and guide us whenever we were sad or confused. During those nights, Fluttershy's mother would sing a song whenever she was under the moon.

Fluttershy smiled and sighed when she thought of her mother, the one thing that she missed dearly from her family and throughout her life. Discord looked down at Fluttershy and noticed that there was sadness on her face.

"Is there something wrong my dear?" Discord asked as his arm was around Fluttershy's shoulder.

"Hm? Oh no, Discord. Everything is just fine." Fluttershy replied as she cuddled into Discord's neck.

"Oh, come on! I know you too well to know that there's something wrong. Now tell me, what troubles you?" Discord asked.

Fluttershy looked up at Discord to see his eyes full of concern for her. She sighed and sat up, while Discord sat up with her.