16

Jiyong arrived at Seungri's house earlier and waited for him in his car. The younger entered Jiyong's car just saying a simply hello and all the time they were in silence.

Both felt embarrassed because neither of them had said that this was a date, but both wanted it to be.

Jiyong chose a famous korean restaurant in Seoul and Seungri couldn't wait to eat their beef and spend time with his 'friend'.

Things became less embarrassing , and the evening passed quietly between a joke and some chat.

''I'm really happy to be with you tonight'' said Jiyong while eating his food and showing his beautiful smile.

''I'm happy too, I really get along with you and you are such a beautiful person'' Seungri replied enjoying his food as well.

Their hands touched as they tried to grab the bottle of wine, neither of them regretted that contact, it was like their hands were made to be interwined.

-

''Hyorin come on hurry up!'' Youngbae keep on screming to his girlfriend.

''Yeobo you suddenly changed your mind I need time to choose my dress''

''We all know you would look beautiful even if you wear a trash bag''

''I will take it as a compliment... By the way I'm ready so let's go''

Youngbae and Hyorin drove to the restaurant as soon as they took their seats Youngbae saw Jiyong and Seungri holding each other's hand.

While Hyorin was talking about something Youngbae didn't listen even a word of what she was saying, instead he was watching the two joking around feeding each other and laughing.

''Yeobo are you listening to me?''

''Yes baby'' he said not even looking at her while hiding his head behind the restaurant's menu.

''DONG YOUNGBAE WHAT IS HAPPENING?'' suddenly she screamed and everyone turned to look at him.

''SHIT!'' was the only thing he said before Hyorin standed up and walked through the exit door followed by a running Youngbae.

Jiyong frozed when he saw Youngbae because he just wanted some time with his Seungri. When he was with him everything else disappeard. He didn't want anything to ruin his date.

''Poor man, his wife seemed really angry'' Seungri said laughing at Youngbae.

''They are not married''

''How do you know?''

''He was Youngbae my bestfriend with his girlfriend Hyorin and probably he was here to spy us'' rolling his eyes he continued to eat his dinner as nothing happened.

_

I'm really sorry for being so late. Hate me! I saw nobody voted last chapter i'm so sad. Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote and comment byeee.