1 - Little Blue Dress

Apple White was talking with her friend, Raven Queen, at lunch. "So, are Dexter and you...dating or anything yet?" Apple asked Raven. "I, I dunno. Not really but...yeah, I-I don't think we are...what about you?" Raven replied. "Heehee, w-what about me?" Apple giggled. "You? What about you? You know, you and Darling? There's a rumor going around that you two are, like...dating!" Raven chuckled. "What?" Apple asked, suddenly becoming serious. A shiver went down her back and then she went back to laughing. "Oh, that's silly! Nothing has changed between us!" Apple told Raven. "What? But...what about...you know, the KISS." Raven asked. "It wasn't a KISS it was...erm...CPR. You know, awkward mouth-to-mouth!" Apple replied, chuckling uncomfortably. "Really? It seemed pretty kiss-like to me! Wether or not it was a kiss, I think she likes you." Raven told Apple. "W-what makes you think that? Eheh..." Apple asked. Darling sat down next to Apple. "Look! I think this dress would look reeeaaally cute on you! I mean, if you change the colors to red...red is much more your color than blue...but I bet you could even look good in blue!" Darling told Apple, showing her a sketch of a dark blue dress. "Did you draw that yourself, Darling? It looks beautiful!" Apple smiled. "Th-thanks! I'm going to go get something to eat, I'll be right back!" Darling waved goodbye and walked off. "See?" Raven asked Apple. "And I think she thinks you have the same feelings for her! You shouldn't string her along if you don't like her." Apple sighed, "I do like her...a lot...it's just that, she's a...well, a girl! And I'm a...a girl! So, I need a guy! Not a girl! A girl can't be a knight in shining armor! Understand?"

"Apple, I wrote my own story because I didn't want to hurt you, my friend! Can't Darling write her own story and become a knight? She's the daughter of Prince, I mean, King Charming! And if you don't like her then tell her. That's all I have to say!" Then, Raven walked away. "Raven! Oh....maybe I should just tell Darling." Apple sighed. "Tell me what, Apple?" Darling asked. Apple screamed. Then, she sighed and chuckled. "Darling, I didn't see you there."

"Sorry! So, what did you want to tell me?" Darling asked Apple. "Just...that...I...need to get to class! See you later!" Apple quickly got up and walked away. "Bye!" Darling waved goodbye to her. Apple sighed. She remembered Raven's words: "You shouldn't string her along if you don't like her."

"I do like her....just....mother wouldn't approve. I just know she wouldn't." Apple sighed sadly.