Chapter 4

I froze. I was shocked. Everything around me disappeared. The fans, the other members, Suza and the sound of the the fans screaming. It was just me and him. What were only seconds seemed like hours. Our eyes were locked with each other. I loved it. I wanted it to be longer. But then he smiled at me and I blushed deep red. Everything went back to normal again. I smiled back shyly and looked away at the ground. What did just happend? My heart was beating like crazy. Was this all an imagination? No that can't be, I'm sure that this really happend. It was so magical. I looked up again straight to Suga. He was back chatting and laughing with the members like nothing happend. It kinda broke my heart and made me sad. But who could blame him for it? After all I'm just another plain girl in the crowd. "OH MY GOD" Suza screamed, "did I just really see that? Did THE Min Yoongi just look at you and smiled?!" she looked amazed at me. I smiled at her reaction. "Yeah, he looked at me and smiled". "Omooo~ I wish Jungkook did that!! I would seriously die!!" she continued. I smiled at her. "Let's go" I said, "seems like we won't make it in that cute coffee shop". "But Y/N, BTS is here!! Right infront of us!! Atleast let me take a picture!!". "Alright one picture and then we'll go somewhere else because I'm starving and I'm really thirsty". Suza giggled. "Yeah, me to" she took a few pictures. "aren't you going to take pictures?" she asked me confused. "No, I'll leave that for the concert" I winked at her, "now let's go". She grabbed my arm and smiled at me. "I also saw another place, well actually a cute little park. There was an ice cream shop close to it, wanna go there?" she asked. "Sure, lead me the way my guide" I said jokingly. "Alright!! Follow me" she said proud and started to walk infront of me. I chuckled, sometimes she's so weird and funny but that's what I love about her. I looked back at the crowd one more time. One more good look at Suga. But sadly they were already getting in the car. I turned back again at Suza but she was already far away from me. I ran after her. "Just a few streets and then we're there" she smiled at me. "Alright!! Let's get some ice cream!!"

- Suga's POV -
Me and the members were waiting infront of a cute little coffee shop because Jin and Namjoon wanted to get some coffee. Out of nowhere we saw fans heading our way and before we knew it there was a huge crowd around us. They were screaming and taking pictures of us. I smiled to myself, sometimes the life of and idol is so hard but when I see my dear fans cheering for us I can't help but feel so happy and blessed. We smiled and waved at the fans, in response they all screamed. "How are you guys?" Jhope asked to the crowd. " WAHHH REALLY GOOD OPPA~" They all screamed and fangirled. Suddenly Jin and Namjoon got out of the shop with coffee. "Woah, what's this all about?" Namjoon laughed. "Anyeongg~" Jin greeted the fans. We decided to stay at the shop a little longer till Namjoon and Jin finished their coffee. I looked around the crowd again and suddenly someone caught my attention. It was a girl. And she was beautiful. I couldn't describe how beautiful she was. Her hair fell nice around her shoulders and she was wearing a beautiful white dress with roses which looked so cute on her. Suddenly our eyes met. She blushed deep red, it was so cute. I smiled at her and she shyly smiled back and looked at the ground. I was amazed. She had such a beautiful smile, everything about her was perfect. "Suga? What are you looking at?" Jungkook suddenly asked me and put me back to reality again. "Hmm? Oh it's nothing" I answered while smiling to myself. I secretly looked at her again with the corner of my eye. She was talking with another girl which is her friend I think. And there it was, such a kind smile. It made my heart beating like crazy. What is this feeling? Suddenly I saw her and her friend walking away. No, please don't go, I thought to myself. "Suga!!" Namjoon yelled at me. "Hmm, yeah what?" I asked surprised. "I called you five times already, what are you spacing out for?" he asked. "It's nothing, anyways what's the matter?". "We're going" Jimin said. "Ohh, coming!!" I hurried to the car together with the others. Once we were at the car we turned around and bowed to our fans. I looked up again trying to see her one more time, but I couldn't. "Yahh go in the car" V said laughing while pushing me. "Aiishh, stop pushing me" I laughed. We all got in the car and went to our next destination. BigHit, to practice for the up coming concert. I stared out of the window, ignoring the others who were happily chatting to each other. Just who was she? Will I ever see her again? I wanna know her.
- End of Suga's POV -

We were at the park. We both just bought our ice cream and headed to the park. I got vanilla ice cream and Suza got strawberry. We sat down on a bench under a beautiful Cherry Blossom tree close to the lake. It was quiet for some time. With the sound of happy children's playing on the background. It wasn't the awkward kind of quiet. It was the kind of were we both relaxed and were happy. "I can't believe we just saw them" Suza said after a while. I chuckled "Yeah me neither, I was so shocked and happy at the same time.". Suza turned to me, "I know right!! Now I really can't wait for the concert!!" she said. I laughed, "Me neither!!! Just 6 more days of waiting and than our dream is finally coming true". "WAAAH~ I can't wait!!!" Suza fangirled. She took a lick at the ice cream again but a little bit got on her nose. I looked at her and burst out of laughing. "Yaahh, what are you laughing at?" she looked at me confused. "T-there is some ice cream on your nose, it looks so funny" I said while wiping some tears out of my eyes. Her eyes widen and she wiped it of in embarressment. "Don't be embarressed" I said, "but I should've definately made a picture of it!". Suza hits my shoulder playfully, "No you shouldn't!!" she laughed. We both finished our ice cream and chatted a little longer before heading back to the hotel.

That night we ordered some food and watched some tv at the little living room. It was really cozy and comfy. Suddenly I felt really tired. *Yawn* "I'm going to bed" I said to Suza. She looked at me and nodded her head. "Alright, goodnight" she said. "Goodnight" I smiled. I went into the bedroom and undressed myself. I grabbed my payjamas out of the closet and put them on. I snuckled in the bed and stared at the ceiling. Today was such a long and crazy day. All of sudden we saw BTS and most of all... I had eye contact with Suga and he smiled at me... My heart beated fast again. I can't believe that that happened. I wonder if he'll recognize me at the concert? I laughed at myself, of course not stupid. I turned around and slowly fell asleep.

-TBC-