Chapter 1

Note:
Y/N means your name

I woke up because of the sun that shined through my curtains. I groaned. "How late is it?". I looked at my alarm clock, it was 8:30 AM. Luckily school begins late today, but today isn't just a normal day. Today it's my birthday, the day I've finally turned 18. I was getting really excited and rushed downstairs. But ones I was downstairs I was greeted by a dark diningroom with no one. I saw a note on the diningtable, I grabbed it and started reading "Hey sweetheart, I'm sorry but there was a sudden meeting. I wished I could be with you today but I'll make it up to you ones you're home from school. xoxo Mom." I sadly took the note down. Really.. even this day you're at work? Tears were starting to form in my eyes. You said you were free today mom, that nothing would come between, that you would be with me today. I broke down. "Why do you always leave me? Why am I always lonely? Why do you promise things when you can not make them come true!! You liar!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Since my parents are divorced and my father lived far away from me, actually he ran away from us, I had no contact with him. My mom always works and comes home late at night. I always felt lonely but never told her since she really does her best for both of us. I slowly stood up and wiped my tears away. I gotta make breakfast, ones I was done with breakfast I walked upstairs to get ready for school. I packed my books and food for school. I was ready to leave, I closed the door behind me. *sigh* Today is going to be the worse birthday ever I thought while walking to the bus station.

When I arrived at the bus station I saw my bestfriend Suza. I waved at her and she attacked me with a hug. I was really surprised by her sudden action. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N~" She said with a big smile, "now you're finally 18!!". I smiled back at her, "Thank you Suza". When we arrived at school I went to my first class together with Suza since we're both in the same class. And guess what todays first class is? Yeah, something I really hate with my whole heart called 'math'. Luckily Suza is really good at math so she always helps me out when I don't understand something. I took my seat and started packing out my books. Almost everyone was already in class except the teacher. I looked out of the widow *sigh* I hope this day ends fast. "Is there something wrong Y/N?" Suza asked. "Hmm? Ohh no it's nothing, just a little bit tired" I answered while smiling at her. "Oh okay!". At that moment our teacher came in. "Okay everyone, open your book at page 95!". "Aaishh, does he always have to scream like that?" I whispered making Suza giggle. Once again I looked out of the window and started to fall asleep. After a while I felt someone shaking me. "Hmm, what do you want?" I groaned. "Math is over Y/N I've made some notes for you" Suza said, " we also have lunch break so let's go!" she dragged me out of the class room to the cafetaria. "Not so fast I'm still a little sleepy you know?" I pleaded. "Then you should have gone to bed earlier" Suza said while laughing. "Tch, are you my mother or something" I whispered to myself. "Hmmm?" She looked back at me. "Ohh nothing" I said looking away. Once we arrived at the cafetaria I started to eat with Suza while having a conversation about our favorite K-pop group BTS. "Wahh why do they never come here~ I wanna see Jungkook up close in real life and not on my computer or phone screen~" Suza pouted. She looked really cute like that. "I hope one day we'll meet them, see them up close, hear their voice live. Not just on YouTube." I said daydreaming. I really wanna meet you Suga.. I thought, I wanna see you up close, standing in front of me, smiling, rapping, dancing everything. Suddenly Suza hits the back of my head, "Heyy, don't daydream!". "Aaishh, did you really have to do that?" I said while rubbing the back of my head. But then the school bell rang. Suza stood up "Let's go to our last class, English". "Ugh, coming". Once we arrived at the classroom we took our seat again and packed our books out. Well, atleast it's not as bad as math. Once the teacher came in class started. "Okay, class is over. You can all go now" our teacher said after a while. Me and Suza both quickly packed our stuff and ran out of the class room. "VACATION!!" we both screemed. We walked to the bus station and went home. "Well, as you know I gotta go this way" Suza said while pointing to the left, "see you Monday" she said waving goodbye. I waved back, "See you Monday" wait...Monday?? But we have vacation?? Well she probably already forgot that I giggled.

I walked to my house alone, I almost forgot about this morning. But once I was at my front door it all came back. I looked sad at the doorhandle and unlocked it. I was greeted by a dark house. Still not home? Even though you said you would make it up once I come home I sadly smiled. But when I entered the living room suddenly the lights went on. "SURPRISE!!!" my mom screamed. I was shocked. The whole room was decorated with ballons and lights, it was beautiful. And there stood my mom, with a big smile and a cute little birthday cake. Tears started to form in my eyes. I walked up to her. My mom placed the cake on the table and also came up to me with her arms wide. I hugged her tight. "Thank you mom" I smiled. She stroke my head, "I'm really sorry about today Y/N, I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise" she said. "It's okay mom, I had a fun day at school with Suza and you're here now" I said smiling bright at her. She broke the hug, "Want some cake?". "Yess!!!" I said excited. We both sat at the dining table eating the delicious birthday cake."Hmm, it's so good!!" I said. "Right?" my mom winked at me, "I made it myself" she said proudly. "Waahh seriously?!". But at one point I couldn't handle my curiousity anymore. "Mom, do you also have a birthday present for me this year" I asked shyly. All sudden my mom smirked mysteriously. I started to get all nervous. She slowly placed her fork on the table, "About your birthday present...."

-TBC-

------------------

Hey lovies, Author here!

So first of all, I hope you enjoy the story so far ^^ It's the first fanfic I ever wrote so I'm kinda nervous about it 😅 Also sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language so I hope you can see through them 😊
I will try to upload a chapter as soon as possible. Mostly it will be 2 days later. So when this one is posted the next chapter will be post 2 days after. I do this because I also have it busy with school and I hope you can all understand that 😊
And with that being said, I hope you all have a nice day ^^

Till next chapter!