Chapter 2

"So long to all my friends, every one of them met tragic ends. With every passing day, I'd be lying if I didn't say that I miss them all tonight. And if they only knew what I would say." -The Light Behind Your Eyes, Gerard Way, My Chemical Romance.
               "These are the eyes and the lies of the taken, these are their hearts but their hearts don't beat like ours. They burn 'cause they are all afraid for every one of us, there's an army of them. But you'll never fight alone, when mine beats twice as hard" -The World Is Ugly, Gerard Way, My Chemical Romance.

Kat and I walked into the school to get my schedule and stuff before walking to our 1st class we actually had together. Kat was really cool, and I liked her a lot. Judging by what I knew about Frank, which was EVERYTHING, she was PERFECT for him and I could TOTALLY see why they were together. We actually had our 1st 2 classes together, and we had different study halls but could check out so we hung then. We had 7 total classes in a day here, and Kat and I had periods 1, 2, 3, 6, and 7 together. We spent period 5 together, but we didn't have period 4 together. When I went to those classes (4 and 5) she handed me off to her friend Elise because I had those classes with her. Elise was nice, but I liked Kat more. At lunch I asked Kat how she'd met Frank and why they wee dating, and she said, "It's a long complicated story, but I'll try and shorten it up for you." So basically MCR booked the schools gym to play a concert and Kat went. She LOVES going to concerts, and this one was right up her ally. She had LOVED the show so much that she stuck around afterwards to talk to the guys. She'd also noticed how all night Frank, she didn't know him as Frank then though, had been giving her glances and looked like he really liked her. When she finally got to meet them, Frank was all over her. He was about to literally just sink his teeth in, but Gerard stopped him saying that he barely knew this girl (Kat). Frank said how he felt like he'd known this girl (Kat) his whole life, and that he REALLY wanted to do her the honor of taking her out on a date. He asked Kat so formally that she couldn't really say no, but after their date she realized she loved him. He was a gentleman when needed, but he was also a goofy kid when needed. He was also VERY Emo looking, he didn't harm himself though, and he was so cool. He was also SUPER nice and funny and calm and talented. She's dating him because of that, and that's how they met.

After school that day, Kat drove me home to Aunt Helena's house and met her. Aunt Helena actually really liked her and was happy that I'd made a friend. After we worked on some homework together I asked if I could go out to dinner with her. Aunt Helena said I could if I'd tell her where we were going once there and make sure she knew we'd made it safely and when we left. Also to update her of any changes in plans, and to try and be home by 11:30. I agreed, and went to touch up my hair and makeup. Then we got in her car and drove off to this great pizza place like 10 minutes from Aunt Helena's house. It was on the beach, and it had this bar top that's window was TOTALLY open to the beach. A few minutes after we sat down there Frank walked in with someone I could only vaguely tell was Ray Toro. Once they got closer, those unmistakable curls told me it WAS Ray Toro. I tried to not freak out, and Kat could tell I was trying really hard. She held my arm and whispered to me it would be okay. Then Frank and Ray sat down next to us. Frank next to Kat, and Ray on his other side. A few minutes later, Mikey Way came and sat down 2 seats away from me. I had to keep even more cool when he came in, but the hardest one was his brother Gerard. When Gerard came in he had to sit by me. I didn't want him to, but Mikey had left him no choice. When he sat down he smiled and asked who I was. Ray and Mikey nodded in agreement, and then Frank said, "Cmon guys. Don't you remember her. This is Allison Thomson. Remember? She used to live in Belleville and went to school with us. She's Kat's age, and she lives here now and goes to school with Kat." Mikey said, "Oh yeah. I remember now. Allie? Was ALWAYS at our shows and was ALWAYS wearing something cool. I guess you must still really like us huh? *nodding to my shirt*" I nodded, and then he said, "Why are you out here anyway?"