pt. 1

a/n:
my name is sam and i can't believe i actually wrote this. i was definitely not okay at the time. brace yourself for crack, stupid kids and lame flirting.

-

"Let's play a game."

Nino, Adrien and Marinette looked up to Alya, with uninterested expressions on their faces, well, you couldn't blame them, they were very bored, after all.

"Aww, c'mon, let's kill time with a little fun game," Alya insisted.

"But your games always consist kissing, and you know we won't do that," Marinette argued. I wouldn't have a problem kissing you, Adrien thought, wait, where did that come from!?

"Okay, this game will be about blushing instead! See, you have to say 'i like you' and whoever blushes first, loses. It could be a lot of fun!" Alya explained.

"Oh yeah? I bet this is just a excuse so you can flirt with Nino." Marinette rolled her eyes.

"HEY!" Alya pouted.

"Yeah, well, i bet this is just an excuse so you don't need to play because you know you'll lose anyway!" Nino exclaimed, snickering after.

Marinette glared at Nino. "Not true! You know what? I'm in."

"Okay, me too,  Adrien, you in?" Nino asked banana boy. "Sure," Adrien replied. Time to show his Chat. Alya smiled excitedly.

"Okay, up first, Adrien against Nino. Winners against Marinette, loser against me! Right Marinette, you wanted to prove yourself!" Alya elbowed Marinette. "Mmmmm."

"I think i like you Adrien," Nino said, with a wink. Adrien smirked. "Oh really.......?" Adrien leaned in. Nino's eyes widened. He gave him one of those slow Chat Noir winks. "Because i know i love you, handsome boy."

Nino froze as his cheek got brightly red. "Ah, d-did n-not e-e-expect that," Nino stuttered. "Yeah, i win!" Adrien cheered for himself. Alya and Marinette stared at him, okay, they didn't expect this either.

"Whoa Adrien, that really was unexpected, who knew you could be such a flirt," Alya commented. Adrien just shrugged. Marinette narrowed her eyes towards Adrien, he reminded him of someone, or should i say, cat. Oh well, Marinette shrugged and relaxed again.

"Okay, now Marinette and Adrien, or should should Nino and i go first?" Alya asked. "I need to recover from Adrien first," Nino piped up. "I wasn't that bad," Adrien chuckled. "You were!" Nino protested.

Okay, but how the hell is Marinette win this. Heck! How is she gonna survive this, Alya thought, let's see. "Marinette good luck!" Nino said. Marinette nodded to Nino. How am i going to do this!? Marinette thought, panicking in her head.

"She's not gonna survive this," Alya whispered to Nino, who nodded. "I know."

"Has anybody told you how beautiful you look, princess?" Adrien said in a flirty tone to Marinette (and meant it). Okay, she's definitely not gonna survive this, Nino and Alya both thought.

Princess? Marinette thought, Chat calls me Princess too. Wait, Chat, Chat, exactly, that's it, pretend Adrien is Chat, and flirt like Ladybug, because i'm, well, because I'M Ladybug. Wait what? Do i flirt with Chat?

(Yes)

"Actually, yes, that happened, i got called beautiful before," Marinette replied sassily. "Oh, you're not a princess, but a queen, a sass queen," Adrien said, with a wink.

HOW HAS SHE SURVIVED OH MY GOD, Alya and Nino thought, this is impossible, oh my god, she would blush when he looked at her, look at her now!

"Oh, i'm playing your game now, kitty," Marinette leaned in, to Adrien's ear. Adrien's eyes
widened, as Marinette smirked.

"I love you Adrien Agreste," She whispered. Adrien bit his lip, trying not to blush, but he was sure he was bright red by now. Marinette faced him, still smirking, slowly brushing her lips against his. "Did you know that?"

Adrien fainted.

-

a/n:
for everybody who wonders what the hell they just "red".

flirty marinette.

that's what you red. (that's supposed to be a pun, because when you blush, you get red, you know. okay nvm.)

-sam