Chapter 64: Russian Roulette Finale

Start from the beginning

The gunshots.

Everything.

Seemed so familiar.

I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Rayleen!" Amy screams and I look up at her.

I watch as Evan approaches me and retreats his hand, his fist hitting me dead square in the middle of my chest.

Casting me to fall to the ground.

My chest feels tight and the pain is searing.

I clench my eyes together and gasp for air as I turn and notice in laying next to Tina's dead body.

"You weren't supposed to die. I'm sorry." I whisper and look at her wide open eyes.

I hear wrestling and hear Evans groans of pain.

But I don't look over, I look down at Tina's body and gaze at her pocket, a piece of paper was hanging out of her pocket and I slowly take it out and place stuff it into my pocket.

My eyes wander to Andre who's staring at Elliot.

The next events, my mind can't even process in time.

The moment is beyond surreal.

Link shouts something I can't hear, because of the blood that's rushed to my ears.

Elliot shoots at Andre but as soon as he does that.

Eli collapses to the floor to the floor, revealing Evan behind him.

Holding the bullet point gun.

I can't contain myself, I let out a gut wrenching scream and run over to him.

"Eli. God baby." I sob and he withers in pain.

"Okay. This shit hurts. It's like stubbing your toe except on your stomach." He says trying to chuckle.

No. No this wasn't supposed to happen.

Link stands up but Evan turns the gun on him.

I hear a clatter behind me and hear John curse as I look behind me and he's staring at me.

"You were never my daughter." He whispers and I purse my lips.

"And you were never my father."

The silence between us is brief.

Evan clears his throat and reaches into his pocket.

"Everything has been said that needs to be said. Everything is done. Damage is finished. This right here is a time bomb. I will give you all 15 seconds to get out of here until this place completely explodes. Thought I doubt you'll even get out in time." He says with a slow grin.

I look down at Elliot who is smiling at me.

"Get out of here Kitten," he whispers and I cover my mouth.

"No. Link will help you get out." I whisper and he smile.

"No. I'll get out there in time. I just need to take care of him real quickly." He assures and I shake my head.

"No Elliot." I deny.

"Ray. Baby you'll be fine. I promise I'll come back. I won't leave you. I promise." He says looking Into my eyes and I can't help but let the tears slip down my cheeks.

This was ripping my heart out.

"Kiss me." He whispers.

Slowly, I bend down and press my lips against his.