"Joey stop it man.They're back together now." Nisha pouted.Joey throw a anger glare at nisha.

"I know they're together.But I want to know what happened between they both after the confession." Joey asked,teasingly.Anirudh jerked because the romantic incide popped in and lost his game.

"Ani you lose." Rayan shouted.Joey laughed.And now anirudh throw a anger look at joey.He took the bolster which was beside him and started to hit joey playfully.

"Man the cause for losing this game all because of you." Anirudh pouted.

"Sorry machan,un kuda konjam vellayadi paathen." Joey giggled.Anirudh was still hitting him playfully.Nisha and Rayan was laughing.

"Nisha plaster this guys mouth." Anirudh said,breathing out.

Nisha nodded her head.Rayan started the game from first again.

"This time I'm going to win for sure." Anirudh pouted in joy.Joey looked with his funny face since his mouth was plastered.

They all are were enjoying the game.Anirudh won two games and he got tired of playing again so he gave the chance to nisha.But nisha hesitated as she was busy with the documentary film.
Rayan unwrapped the plaster from joey's mouth and he took the chance to play.

"Nish,isnt that documentary film was just for a game!? Then why are you so deep into it." Anirudh questioned.

"Yeah.But anika said it maybe will help us out for our studies.Not to waste time.Im completing it." Nisha said.Just then anirudh was freezed by his thought.

"Guys anika went to see nainaa right!?" Anirudh asked,panicking himself.

"Yeah.Nainaa called her it seems.I saw her going in the car." Nisha said casually.

"Woah really.So that's the reason why that chipmunk is not here aahaan!?" Joey  exaggerated.Anirudh looked suspicious.

"Why did nainaa call anika alone!?" Anirudh wondered.

"It must be for some important matter." Nisha said.

"If it's a important matter,I mean what's the point in talking with anika.Im the one who gave her time to think." Anirudh concerned.

"Ani chill man.Dont confuse yourself." Rayan said,casually.

Anirudh wasn't okay at all.Something was muddling into his head which wasn't able to say it out.He quickly went to the backyard with his phone.He called anika.Her phone was engaged."I'll call her after 5mins" anirudh mumbled himself.He called her again.

"The subscriber you're trying to reach is currently busy." A voice from the line spoke.

Anirudh became tensed and nervous.Something would have happened to anika.He was so much worried because he knew that nainaa will go to an any extreme level.He rushed himself to the living room furiously.

"Guys anika's phone is engaged.Im sure something wrong happened." Anirudh pouted.Joey,Rayan and Nisha starred in disbelief.

"Ani dont get panic nothing would have happened." Rayan said,politely.

"Her phone must be in mute or I think there is no proper signal." Joey said.

"No.Im cent percent sure anika's is in trouble.Naa yedho oru nabagudhula I letted anika to go." Anirudh reasoned.

"Come on ani.Nainaa is not going to eat anika.Stop getting tensed." Nisha said,quietly.Anirudh looked stressed and tensed.

Anika's point of view..