0.6

warning : this chapt. is gonna have some yanno what parts so be prepared.

hayes grier

i sit in silence next to derek as i process what he just said to me. truthfully i didnt even know why i was so shocked, i guess it was because i just didnt see her as one of those girls. but anything could surprise you these days.

but out of all the guys, why blake? i atleast thought that she would want to fuck me? i'm pretty hot if you think about it.

i open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out.

"bro, are you okay? you didnt like her did you?" derek ask patting me on the back laughing.

i laugh along with him and shake my head. but i really didnt know if i liked her. i felt jealous about her and blake, but that was probably my sex lack talking and not me.

"leila? i wouldnt like her, even if she wasnt a slut. besides there's plenty of fish in the sea, really tasty fish, if you know what i mean." i say wiggling my eyebrows. looking into the pool of girls who were literally naked.

"really man, like who?" derek ask me, but soon enough as i am to answer i feel water getting splashed onto my face.

i wipe it off with my hand and then furrow my eyebrows.

i turn over to the direction it came from and my frown turns into a grin. it was selena, the perfect girl to get my mind off of things. 

she looks at me and bats her eyes to me at the edge of the pool with her head in her hands smiling.

"come on hayes, whatcha waiting for?" she says to me flirtatiously giggling.

i raise my eyebrows and then stand up getting ready to go in the pool. but before i do i turn around and look at derek.

"like her." i say and then take off my shoes- next my shirt and pants.

now i was completely naked, standing in front of the pool.

i lick my lips before getting ready to dive in.

this was going to be fun.

i dive into the pool; the cold water hitting every single spot of my body making me tense up.

i pop my head up so that i can see and right infront of me is selena. she smiles at me and then grabs my hand pulling me to where the cave was at.

"so what do you wanna talk about?" i ask her as we both sit on a cement in the pool where you could sit on.

"i dont wanna talk at all." she says, and immediately my face turns into confusion. but then i realize what she means.

she rubs her hands up and down my stomach feeling my toned chest. i look at her face to face and she smiles at me seductively.

fuck i was getting horny, im surprised i didnt get a boner yet.

i look down once again to see her hands tracing against my bare chest. seconds later she grabs my face in her hands and plants her lips on mine roughly.