0.5

leila hanson

i park the car a block away from the house on some random street. right now we were at selena's party and i could hear the music blasting all the way from here.

i look over at anna who is smiling like an insane person and she looks back at me.

"are you alright?" i ask laughing and she laughs along looking down at her phone.

"what if he doesnt show up." anna says and then sighs looking down at her outfit.

she was actually nervous for this guy, and i've never seen her nervous for a guy. she must actually like him. but lets just see how her feelings are after the party.

"of course he'll show up, and if he doesn't then he's stupid." i say patting her back and taking the keys out of the engine.

she nods her head and then smiles at me and i smile back.

"so are you ready to have some fun at this killer party?" i say laughing and get out of the car, her following my actions doing the same.

she laughs along with me and then her phone rings and she looks down to see who's calling.
she answers smiling and then mouths to me its darryl.

i wiggle my eyebrows to her and she gets red and then hangs up the phone.

"he said hes here." anna breaths out fixing her hair.

"well what are we waiting for lets go."

i pull her by the arm until we get to selena's house and stop when were right infront of the door.

"is my hair okay?" she ask worried and i laugh

"your hair is fine anna, c'mon i want to meet your little boyfriend." i say and she immediately turns red.

"okay first of all he's not my boyfriend second of all i do-"

i cut her off by tugging her inside the house and then she stops talking and her eyes are set on someone.

i look to see whos she looking at and its a boy, im guessing which was darryl. the boy sees her and starts walking towards her smiling.

i look over at anna and chuckle, this chick was hyped for this dude.

"ill just leave you two alone for a bit." i say and then walk off to get a drink.

i mean i couldnt just go to a party without having a tiny bit of alcohol. i go over to the kitchen and get myself a shot.

i chug it down squinting my eyes from the taste.

i look around to see a group of jocks hanging around and to my surprise the new kid hayes is in there.

ugh why was he here, who even invited him?
i look away and see selena dancing and she sees me too. she waves at me and i wave back smiling.

and soon enough shes coming my way.

"who invited the new kid?" i ask rolling my eyes and she looks around to see who im talking about.

"oh hayes? i dont remember inviting him, but im going to thank the person who did." she says smirking and then walking his way.

i cringe as i see her throw herself at him. god this girl was such a slut. but i dont really know if i could say that because im more of a slut. but atleast i dont throw myself at boys.

they throw themselves at me.

i look over to where i left anna and i see her sitting down with darryl on the couch laughing. i honestly felt happy for her, she looked like she was having a good time.

i get myself another shot and then i bring the glass to my mouth chugging it down again, seeing blake come my way.

"oh c'mon babygirl why so mad?" he slurs.

this guy was obviously drunk.

"what do you want blake?" i ask crossing my arms putting my empty glass on the table.

"i want you."

i laugh at how cheesy he was. i don't know how he can still manage to say pick up lines when he cant even think straight.

he picks up my empty glass from the counter and fills it up with more stuff.

"here have this it'll make you feel better."

i take it and then sip on it. like i needed to feel better. i was fine all by myself.

+

its been 1 hour and anna was still on the couch talking to darryl, while i one the other hand was grinding on who ever this person was.

wait,who the heck was this person i was grinding on.

i turn around and then its the devil himself. hayes.

"oh god." i say and then turn back around grinding myself in the other direction. soon i bump into blake and all i wanted to do was get out of here.

and so i did.

+

hayes grier

right now leila was grinding on me and fuck it felt good.

she looks back at me and then her face gets dead cold and she turns around and then shes gone.

what the hell.

i look around for her but shes nowhere, where the heck could she be.

"skinny dipping!" someone yells and everyone starts screaming running to the pool. but i didnt want to do that right now i just wanted to find leila and finish what she started.

i just wanted her body pressed up against mine.

i go upstairs and then open each door until i get to the one on the way end.

i open it slowly and then i see her. but not just her. it was blake as well.

i quickly close the door words not coming out of my mouth from what i just saw. okay maybe skinny dipping would be the best idea to do right now.

i go back downstairs to where the pool is at and then i go up to derek.

"bro you cant believe what i just saw." i say still kind of speechless.

"what?"

"i saw leila and blake having sex."

derek laughs and then looks at me. "well i'm not surprised." he says and then looks at everyone in the pool.

"what, why arent you surprised?" i ask furrowing my eyebrows

"because leila does it with everyone, she's the schools slut."