Chapter 7

I DO NOT OWN GRAVITY FALLS

(Theo's POV)

I sit on the couch in the living room, playing Destiny. The while real world fps never caught my attention. But, an fps in the far future based around space ships and intergalactic warfare, now that is interesting. I'm not saying I'm good, but it's the only game I'll play on the Xbox so yeah. I was swimming in my own thoughts until Addie sits down next to me. She looked like she was going through some kind of ethical crisis.

"Miracle, you gotta help me, I'm going through an ethical crisis."

Why am I so good at this? "Ok, what is it?"

"Well, as you know, I'm entered in that writing competition, where we get an hour to write a short story, which will be judged."

"Yeah. I know, but what is the crisis?"

"Right, so anyway, my family are allowed to come, and because Emma is competing, Mabel, Oscar, Chris and Edward are allowed to go. But I get a plus one addition, and I really want to invite Owen, but what if I lose and make a fool of myself?"

"Well, you should invite him. You to spend so much time together that I bet he can look past you loosing."

"Thanks Miracle, I feel better now."

I hugged her and she walked off. I waited a few minutes then ran up to my room, where Joshua, Emma and Oscar were still. "Emma, I have a plan and I need your help."